Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Have your say: Should the West Pier be dismantled?
Updated 12:17pm Thursday 17th April 2014 in News
But many have said they want to see the crumbling metal skeleton dismantled, claiming it is now simply an "eyesore".
We want to know what you think.
Is the structure an iconic part of Brighton and Hove, even in its dilapidated state?
Or is it blighting the seafront and should be taken down?
Let us know below.
- Plane diverted to Gatwick after 'abusive' passenger threw prosthetic leg at cabin crew
- Road chase ends with stolen car crashing into Sussex Police vehicle
- Firefighters scale down Eastbourne Pier operation as police appeal for witnesses
- Robbers jailed after holding up cash van
- Drunk foreign students ‘put themselves at risk’
Comments are closed on this article.