Celebrity Davina McCall will bring her DIVA charity bike ride back to Sussex next month.
The TV host will participate and front the event for the fourth year, on May 11.
Proceeds will go to Action Medical Research, which funds research into conditions affecting babies and children.
Davina said: “As a committed cyclist I can’t think of a better way to support my favourite charity and I want more people to get on their bikes and join us for these events.
“There really is a route for everyone, regardless of your current fitness level, and the events promise a fun day out for a fantastic cause, so let’s give the boys a run for their money.”
- Mother who was drunk whilst looking after her two-year-old son ordered to complete 60 hours of community service
- Water company releases untreated waste water into the sea to prevent widespread flooding
- VIDEO: Fire hit garage gutted by flames
- UKIP could target Tory’s Sussex seat
- £16 profit for My Little Pony nine-hour lectures
The ride begins at the East Sussex National Hotel and Golf Course, with a variety of routes available to cater for different cycling abilities.
Previously an all-female event, a limited number of places are available to men this year.
Sarah Stevenson, community fundraising manager, said: “It offers a challenge for every riding ability and promises to be a great day out. We hope to see you there.”
To sign up to www.action.org.uk/diva-ride.