Celebrity Davina McCall will bring her DIVA charity bike ride back to Sussex next month.
The TV host will participate and front the event for the fourth year, on May 11.
Proceeds will go to Action Medical Research, which funds research into conditions affecting babies and children.
Davina said: “As a committed cyclist I can’t think of a better way to support my favourite charity and I want more people to get on their bikes and join us for these events.
“There really is a route for everyone, regardless of your current fitness level, and the events promise a fun day out for a fantastic cause, so let’s give the boys a run for their money.”
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over
- Public park is occupied by travellers
The ride begins at the East Sussex National Hotel and Golf Course, with a variety of routes available to cater for different cycling abilities.
Previously an all-female event, a limited number of places are available to men this year.
Sarah Stevenson, community fundraising manager, said: “It offers a challenge for every riding ability and promises to be a great day out. We hope to see you there.”
To sign up to www.action.org.uk/diva-ride.