Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Rainbow choir puts on free concert
5:00am Friday 18th April 2014 in News
An LGBT choir will open the doors of a Brighton church for a free concert.
The Rainbow Chorus, based in the city, will perform at St George’s Church in Kemp Town for the Brighton Fringe Festival on the evening of May 19.
A choir spokeswoman said: “This is a chance to hear a preview of the colourful Rainbow Chorus performing contemporary hits, treasured favourites, choral classics and some surprises before they go to Dublin to perform in the Various Voices LGBT choral festival and in advance of the summer concert on July 12.”
- Teenager dies after being hit by train
- Cameron tells Eastbourne council: Spend £2 million how you want
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Business owners were uninsured
- Police probing suspicious death of 60-year-old man
- David Cameron and George Osborne visit Eastbourne
Comments are closed on this article.