An LGBT choir will open the doors of a Brighton church for a free concert.
The Rainbow Chorus, based in the city, will perform at St George’s Church in Kemp Town for the Brighton Fringe Festival on the evening of May 19.
A choir spokeswoman said: “This is a chance to hear a preview of the colourful Rainbow Chorus performing contemporary hits, treasured favourites, choral classics and some surprises before they go to Dublin to perform in the Various Voices LGBT choral festival and in advance of the summer concert on July 12.”
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week