Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Plans for 20mph in Worthing
4:30pm Friday 25th April 2014 in News
Views are being sought on the possible introduction of a 20mph limit on residential streets in Worthing.
West Sussex County Council has begun the first stage of their consultation into the plans.
A letter will be posted to households and business in the town, asking them to tick a “yes”or “no” box.
The responses will influence decision-makers on whether to take the plans forward.
The deadline for responses is July 31.
A public meeting has also been set for May 27 between 6pm and 7.30pm at Worthing Library Lecture Theatre, Richmond Road.
Tickets will be available at Worthing Library reception from May 6 and limited to two per person.
Paul High, chairman of the Worthing county local committee, said: “We must decide if more time and money should be committed towards investigating a 20mph limit in greater detail.”
For more details visit www.westsussex.gov.uk.
- Drugs mule who attempted to smuggle 70 bags of cocaine into Gatwick Airport is jailed
- Man dies after plunging 30ft from cliff
- Investigation launched after man dies three days after police arrest
- Gang steals watch with connection to Auschwitz
- Refurbished park gets coveted Green Flag status in record-breaking year
Comments are closed on this article.