A former guest house could be transformed into a large family house.
Brighton and Hove City Council has received an application to transform the guest house in 32 Camelford Street, Brighton, into a house with a minimum of four bedrooms.
Brighton-based Chalk Architecture Ltd has drawn up plans for the conversion .
A decision on the application is expected in June.
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Man given another fine for being racially abusive
- New bins but don’t forget the collection
- Gruesome surgery saved author's career
- United in grief following death of dedicated fundraiser