Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Guest house could be turned into a family home
6:00pm Friday 25th April 2014 in News
A former guest house could be transformed into a large family house.
Brighton and Hove City Council has received an application to transform the guest house in 32 Camelford Street, Brighton, into a house with a minimum of four bedrooms.
Brighton-based Chalk Architecture Ltd has drawn up plans for the conversion .
A decision on the application is expected in June.
- Conservatives choose former police chief for Hove MP candidate
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Arcade left gutted by blaze at 140-year-old venue
- Former PCSO found guilty of stealing from passengers at Gatwick Airport
- Man left with cuts and bruises after being attacked in front of his wife and children
- Man left with broken eye socket after being attacked by two men
Comments are closed on this article.