Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Guest house could be turned into a family home
6:00pm Friday 25th April 2014 in News
A former guest house could be transformed into a large family house.
Brighton and Hove City Council has received an application to transform the guest house in 32 Camelford Street, Brighton, into a house with a minimum of four bedrooms.
Brighton-based Chalk Architecture Ltd has drawn up plans for the conversion .
A decision on the application is expected in June.
- UPDATE: Workman dies after falling from Eastbourne Pier
- Workman in life threatening condition after falling from Eastbourne Pier
- Man caught urinating on Brighton war memorial punished
- New mother disturbs burglars in her home
- Man accused of driving car onto motor racing circuit during event
Comments are closed on this article.