Lifeboat crew have come to the rescue of a stricken Panda.
Hastings lifeboat crew were called to a yacht called Positive Panda which had run out of fuel two miles out and eight miles east of Hastings at 5pm this afternoon.
The crew are currently towing the yacht, and its one man onboard, back into Sovereign Harbour in Eastbourne but is not expected to return until past 8pm.
- Teenage burglar convicted for second time in a week
- Stop-smoking figures down year on year
- Motorcyclist who died on the A29 named
- Mother who was drunk whilst looking after her two-year-old son ordered to complete 60 hours of community service
- Water company releases untreated waste water into the sea to prevent widespread flooding