Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man loses part of his ear in attack
Updated 1:03pm Monday 28th April 2014 in News
A man had part of his left ear bitten off after being attacked in central Brighton.
The 24-year-old victim was near the junction of New Road and North Street in Brighton, when the incident happened.
He was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton following the attack.
Detective Constable Christopher Hike, of Brighton CID, said: "This was a nasty incident in which the victim sustained permanent injuries to his ear and had to undergo emergency surgery."
Two men were responsible for the attack.
Anyone with information about the incident, which happeed at around 12.30am on Saturday, March 30, is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or email email@example.com, quoting serial 0057 of 30/3.
- Teenager dies after being hit by train
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Detectives treating blaze as suspicious
- Cameron tells Eastbourne council: Spend £2 million how you want
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Business owners were uninsured
- Man dies after his dog is involved in a fight
Comments are closed on this article.