Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Motorcyclist injured in collision
9:36am Tuesday 29th April 2014 in News
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital following an accident this morning.
The incident happened at around 8.45am in Lewes Road, Brighton at the junction with The Highway when a motorbike was in a collision with a car.
The motorcyclist was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with a suspected shoulder injury.
Drivers faced delays as emergency services worked to clear the scene.
- Caterers pull out of Brighton and Hove culture hotspot contract
- Man gets head stuck in window after locking himself out
- Firefighters stumble across cannabis farm
- Vandals throw paint mixed with excrement over door
- Waste-water release kills more than 900 fish in river
Comments are closed on this article.