A motorcyclist was taken to hospital following an accident this morning.
The incident happened at around 8.45am in Lewes Road, Brighton at the junction with The Highway when a motorbike was in a collision with a car.
The motorcyclist was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with a suspected shoulder injury.
Drivers faced delays as emergency services worked to clear the scene.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week