Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion director prepares for election battle
6:36pm Friday 2nd May 2014 in News
A football club executive has been selected to stand for a suburban ward in next year’s local elections.
Mr Perry will be joined by voluntary sector worker Nigel Jenner and freelance journalist Chris Henry, who is currently working for Labour candidate Peter Kyle’s campaign for Hove at next year’s general election.
Mr Perry said: "I am delighted to have been selected to represent the people of Hangleton and Knoll and they will be my top priority.
“I will be working hard with the other Labour candidates, the Labour Parliamentary Candidate, and the Labour Group to ensure that after the election in May 2015, the ward is well represented by three Labour councillors and a Labour Member of Parliament. “
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Detectives treating blaze as suspicious
- Teenager dies after being hit by train
- Cameron tells Eastbourne council: Spend £2 million how you want
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Business owners were uninsured
- Residents association given permission to challenge council over fracking permission
Comments are closed on this article.