More than £40,000 worth of designer clothes have been stolen from a shop in a smash and grab raid.
Thieves used a black Audi to pull the railings from the window of the men's shop Profile in Dukes Lane, Brighton, at about 3.45am this morning.
The gang also smashed a window and two men then ran inside and grabbed handfuls of designer clothes before jumping back into the car and driven down Ship Street on the A259.
Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 85 12/5.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Homophobic attack victim tells how he could lose his sight
- Albion fans around the world have eyes on the big game
- Call for rail "disaster plan" to put an end to train delays
- Thousands using social welfare and community services provided by faith groups, charity says
- Stag parties threatened with two years in jail if they get drunk at airport