Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
£40,000 of clothes taken in smash and grab shop raid
5:40pm Monday 12th May 2014 in News
More than £40,000 worth of designer clothes have been stolen from a shop in a smash and grab raid.
Thieves used a black Audi to pull the railings from the window of the men's shop Profile in Dukes Lane, Brighton, at about 3.45am this morning.
The gang also smashed a window and two men then ran inside and grabbed handfuls of designer clothes before jumping back into the car and driven down Ship Street on the A259.
Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives on 101 or email email@example.com quoting serial 85 12/5.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Government promises £2m to help town's tourism industry
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Business owners were uninsured
- Police called to Durrington flat after drug-related death
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Firefighters were heroes in blaze battle
- Sussex Police increase number of specials after budget cuts
Comments are closed on this article.