More than £40,000 worth of designer clothes have been stolen from a shop in a smash and grab raid.
Thieves used a black Audi to pull the railings from the window of the men's shop Profile in Dukes Lane, Brighton, at about 3.45am this morning.
The gang also smashed a window and two men then ran inside and grabbed handfuls of designer clothes before jumping back into the car and driven down Ship Street on the A259.
Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives on 101 or email email@example.com quoting serial 85 12/5.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Man arrested after five Brighton and Hove betting shops are vandalised
- In The Dock: Three people who have appeared in court from Hove
- Refuse dispute resolution is ‘very close’ after council leader's 80 minute meeting with bin workers
- Crash driver died from injuries, not heart attack, police say
- Teenagers tricked and blackmailed into sending inappropriate images