More than £40,000 worth of designer clothes have been stolen from a shop in a smash and grab raid.
Thieves used a black Audi to pull the railings from the window of the men's shop Profile in Dukes Lane, Brighton, at about 3.45am this morning.
The gang also smashed a window and two men then ran inside and grabbed handfuls of designer clothes before jumping back into the car and driven down Ship Street on the A259.
Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives on 101 or email email@example.com quoting serial 85 12/5.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Shocking facts of child anorexia
- Toy shop staff voice fears over ‘stranded’ children
- Gang brutally attack group in gardens
- Street artist up to his old tricks again
- Colourful characters add some flavour to update of city game