More than £40,000 worth of designer clothes have been stolen from a shop in a smash and grab raid.
Thieves used a black Audi to pull the railings from the window of the men's shop Profile in Dukes Lane, Brighton, at about 3.45am this morning.
The gang also smashed a window and two men then ran inside and grabbed handfuls of designer clothes before jumping back into the car and driven down Ship Street on the A259.
Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives on 101 or email email@example.com quoting serial 85 12/5.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- UPDATED: Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after being hit by lorry on A259
- Saltdean jihadi is "willing to die" to warn-torn Syria