Anti-fascists and Ukip supporters are set to clash at a euro elections meeting.
Ukip are hosting an election rally in Ralli Hall in Denmark Villas in Hove from 6.30pm tomorrow night with Unite Against Fascism supporters promising to protest outside the gathering.
The two political groups clashed at a previous meeting at Portslade Town Hall in February.
Speakers and Ukip candidates Janice Atkinson, Patricia Culligan and Alan Stevens have formally asked Sussex Police to arrest any protesters who call their supporters fascists, hurl other abuse or cause any physical assaults, for 'hate crime' or under the public order act.
- UPDATED: Workman air lifted to hospital with serious head injuries after falling 15 ft on construction site
- RACIST ATTACK: Man fined for assault in Brighton nightclub
- BIN STRIKE: Council warned by union bosses the ball is in their court
- CRASH: Two men injured after Renault Megane smashes into parked Nissan Micra on A259 in Hove
- CAR FREE: Busy Brighton shopping street could be next to be pedestrianised