Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Witnesses sought over road rage incident
Updated 11:41am Tuesday 13th May 2014 in News
Police are seeking witnesses to a road rage incident in which two disabled pedestrians were verbally abused.
A man is reported to have sped past the couple in a black BMW and when the woman waved her stick in an effort to tell him to slow down he returned and was extremely aggressive, pushing his face against the man's face and shouting abuse and threatening them.
Two women and two teenage girls witnessed the incident and one called Anna left her mobile number with the victims but the number was written down incorrectly.
Police are keen to trace Anna and anyone else who may have witnessed the incident in Barnfield Drive, Chichester, near to Homebase roundabout at about midday on May 10.
Anyone with informaiton is asled to call Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 0613 10/5.
- Rumpus councillor is still working for Green Party MEP
- Funds needed for Casper the movie
- Plea to think first before calling 999 over bank holiday weekend
- Firefighters deal with major blaze in Brighton
- Firefighters deal with chemical incident at Brighton police station
Comments are closed on this article.