Three men were taken to hospital after tackling a house fire.
Two male occupants and a neighbour all required hospital treatment for smoke inhalation after fire broke out in a terraced house in Lewes Close, Crawley, at just after midnight this morning.
Firefighters from Crawley and Reigate used breathing apparatus and hose reels to put out the fire which caused significant smoke and fire damage to the ground floor kitchen.
- Homophobic attack victim tells how he could lose his sight
- Albion fans around the world have eyes on the big game
- Call for rail "disaster plan" to put an end to train delays
- Thousands using social welfare and community services provided by faith groups, charity says
- Stag parties threatened with two years in jail if they get drunk at airport