Three men were taken to hospital after tackling a house fire.
Two male occupants and a neighbour all required hospital treatment for smoke inhalation after fire broke out in a terraced house in Lewes Close, Crawley, at just after midnight this morning.
Firefighters from Crawley and Reigate used breathing apparatus and hose reels to put out the fire which caused significant smoke and fire damage to the ground floor kitchen.
- MasterChef winner to open his first restaurant in the city
- Your chance to gain a grant from Pride cash
- Taxi companies set to fight for your custom as Uber launches in Brighton and Hove
- £47 million A27 improvement will save drivers less than 15 seconds
- Government minister may have misled Parliament over details of ambulance transport crisis