Three men hospitalised after Crawley house fire

Three men hospitalised after Crawley house fire

Three men hospitalised after Crawley house fire

First published in News

Three men were taken to hospital after tackling a house fire.

Two male occupants and a neighbour all required hospital treatment for smoke inhalation after fire broke out in a terraced house in Lewes Close, Crawley, at just after midnight this morning.

Firefighters from Crawley and Reigate used breathing apparatus and hose reels to put out the fire which caused significant smoke and fire damage to the ground floor kitchen.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree