Three men were taken to hospital after tackling a house fire.
Two male occupants and a neighbour all required hospital treatment for smoke inhalation after fire broke out in a terraced house in Lewes Close, Crawley, at just after midnight this morning.
Firefighters from Crawley and Reigate used breathing apparatus and hose reels to put out the fire which caused significant smoke and fire damage to the ground floor kitchen.
- Dog attacker let go by police but could still face RSPCA prosecution
- Calls for more police patrols after girl, 13, grabbed and dragged by man
- Big launch of historic Argus photo archive
- Birth rate falls by 12% at hospital trust raises fears over maternity services
- Heart attack patient thanks his life-savers