Three men were taken to hospital after tackling a house fire.
Two male occupants and a neighbour all required hospital treatment for smoke inhalation after fire broke out in a terraced house in Lewes Close, Crawley, at just after midnight this morning.
Firefighters from Crawley and Reigate used breathing apparatus and hose reels to put out the fire which caused significant smoke and fire damage to the ground floor kitchen.
- WITH VIDEO: Beach hut destroyed by fire from handyman's dropped cigarette
- Brighton singer's X-Factor dreams dashed as her band is voted out
- Designer hosts art exhibit at his home in aid of lido restoration
- Girl’s life transformed by a trip to the optician
- Man marks milestone by helping hospice