Three men were taken to hospital after tackling a house fire.
Two male occupants and a neighbour all required hospital treatment for smoke inhalation after fire broke out in a terraced house in Lewes Close, Crawley, at just after midnight this morning.
Firefighters from Crawley and Reigate used breathing apparatus and hose reels to put out the fire which caused significant smoke and fire damage to the ground floor kitchen.
- Five deaths at one Brighton hospital unit revealed as treatment deemed not fit for purpose
- Big fight could be ahead as officers recommend wheel can stay...
- Vandals attack parking meters in Lewes
- Arriba! TV chef serves up a treat for students
- Hospital trust bosses urged to stand down amid criticism