Three men were taken to hospital after tackling a house fire.
Two male occupants and a neighbour all required hospital treatment for smoke inhalation after fire broke out in a terraced house in Lewes Close, Crawley, at just after midnight this morning.
Firefighters from Crawley and Reigate used breathing apparatus and hose reels to put out the fire which caused significant smoke and fire damage to the ground floor kitchen.
- Swimmer who died after getting into difficulties on Sussex coast identified
- Man arrested after woman, 26, killed in crash
- New Brighton marina flats sold to foreign investors and second home owners
- 'We're staying married' Mother feared missing calls The Argus from Tunisia
- Man has part of his ear bitten off in attack