A man suffered head injuries after being attacked in an alley by three men.
The 39-year-old man was attacked in an alleyway between the Royal Albion Pub and George Street in Hastings on Monday May 5 of the town’s Jack in the Green celebrations at 7.45pm.
The victim suffered head injuries and bruising and was taken to hospital.
The main suspect is described as a white man in his 20s, 5' 7" with short black hair wearing blue jeans and a cardigan.
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to call 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 1328 of 5/5.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Southern Railway owners lose High Court bid to avert strike action
- Tributes paid to teenage riding star killed in head-on car crash
- Peter Kyle and Caroline Lucas among the few MPs to vote against Brexit motion
- Husband and wife robbed at knifepoint in their home
- Rag 'n' Bone man named winner of Brits' critics' choice award