A man suffered head injuries after being attacked in an alley by three men.
The 39-year-old man was attacked in an alleyway between the Royal Albion Pub and George Street in Hastings on Monday May 5 of the town’s Jack in the Green celebrations at 7.45pm.
The victim suffered head injuries and bruising and was taken to hospital.
The main suspect is described as a white man in his 20s, 5' 7" with short black hair wearing blue jeans and a cardigan.
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to call 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 1328 of 5/5.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Bryson names village church one of the best
- Anti-terrorism officers carry out search on Brighton property
- Michael Lane jailed for 25 years for the murder of Shana Grice
- Judge criticises Sussex Police for "jumping to conclusions" over Shana's complaints
- Man attacked with machete in flat suffers serious injury