A man suffered head injuries after being attacked in an alley by three men.
The 39-year-old man was attacked in an alleyway between the Royal Albion Pub and George Street in Hastings on Monday May 5 of the town’s Jack in the Green celebrations at 7.45pm.
The victim suffered head injuries and bruising and was taken to hospital.
The main suspect is described as a white man in his 20s, 5' 7" with short black hair wearing blue jeans and a cardigan.
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to call 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 1328 of 5/5.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Fire takes hold at historic seafront bath house
- 75-year-old woman mugged in her own home
- December is the worst month for road deaths in Sussex this year with scores of crashes and casualties this week
- ‘Death trap’ cycle lane claims fourth victim
- Interim worker cost double the money of sacked housing chief