A man suffered head injuries after being attacked in an alley by three men.
The 39-year-old man was attacked in an alleyway between the Royal Albion Pub and George Street in Hastings on Monday May 5 of the town’s Jack in the Green celebrations at 7.45pm.
The victim suffered head injuries and bruising and was taken to hospital.
The main suspect is described as a white man in his 20s, 5' 7" with short black hair wearing blue jeans and a cardigan.
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to call 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 1328 of 5/5.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Police officer suspended over selling sex while on sick leave allegations
- Petition calling for Southern to be sacked delivered to Number 10
- Thousands of Post Office staff set to strike prompting Christmas chaos fears
- Train compensation scheme "does not go far enough"
- Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver backs #MincePieMonday campaign to raise money for Brighton charity