A primary school will be closed today because of an infestation of bees.
Parents of pupils at Woodingdean Primary School in Warren Road, Woodingdean, were told last night that the school will be closed on Friday because of the risk to children from the bees.
Part of the school’s playground was cordoned off yesterday after a beehive was found.
- Man tasered at station as police make fifth arrest in armed robbery case
- Man left with life-threatening injuries after being stabbed by men in hoodies
- Calls for changes to the law preventing access to vital crash information
- Protestors in robber outfits appeal for train transparency at Victoria station
- Mental health boss to retire