A primary school will be closed today because of an infestation of bees.
Parents of pupils at Woodingdean Primary School in Warren Road, Woodingdean, were told last night that the school will be closed on Friday because of the risk to children from the bees.
Part of the school’s playground was cordoned off yesterday after a beehive was found.
- Police precept increases but federation warns tough decisions will be made over which crimes will be investigated
- Fire crews respond to two house fire incidents within five miles and fifteen minutes of each other
- Neneh Cherry plays intimate gig in Brighton pub
- "Losing a leg is easier than marrying a Beatle" says Heather Mills
- Man who fell asleep while cooking his dinner is led to safety by firefighters