A man has been fined for racially abusing an off-duty security guard who could not give his friend any change.
Unemployed Allan Morris, of Fletcher Close in Hailsham, racially abused an Asian man walking in Terminus Road, Eastbourne, to catch a bus after he did not have any change to give to Morris's friend on April 17.
The 37-year-old pleaded guilty to an offence of racially aggravated intentional harassment, alarm or distress at Hastings Magistrates' Court on Wednesday and was fined £100 plus a £20 victim surcharge.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Tourist arrested on terrorism charge for taking a selfie video at Churchill Square
- i360 critic ends petition in shock U-turn over project
- Did those millions drop down the pothole? Council doesn't know how much taxpayers' money has been wasted
- Missing Dutch art is discovered in Sussex
- Undateables star inspires mother’s dating venture