Cyclists will be ringing their bells in support of better relations between themselves and pedestrians.
The Ring My Bell flashmob will hit Brighton between 3pm and 4pm today.
There will be a three-hour rehearsal from 11am to 2pm beforehand at One Church in Gloucester Place.
- Now for the real test as London Bridge Station opens new concourse after bank holiday
- Brighton scientists support call to ban microbeads
- Police in armed stand off with pensioner
- Three men drive in 23-year-old hatchback from Brighton to Mongolia
- Getting the thump: residents still suffering sleepless nights due to wind farm work