Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Gary Lineker spotted filming in Brighton
6:40am Tuesday 20th May 2014 in News
It was crunch time for an ex-footballer turned TV pundit as he arrived in Brighton for a film shoot.
Gary Lineker was spotted strutting his stuff for the cameras in Ship Street
Onlookers said the former England and Tottenham striker, who now fronts the
BBC’s hit football show Match of the Day, was filming his latest Walkers Crisps advert.
But a spokeswoman from PepsiCo, owner of the Walkers brand, said: “We film ads with Gary all year round for a number of different campaigns
"You’ll have to stay tuned to find out what today’s shoot was for.”
- Firefighters deal with major blaze in Brighton
- Firefighters deal with chemical incident at Brighton police station
- Bushes to be kept high to hide gay cruising
- Bar's licence under threat after reports of drug use, under-age drinking and sexual assault
- Piano at Brighton station moved - because it is too noisy
Comments are closed on this article.