It was crunch time for an ex-footballer turned TV pundit as he arrived in Brighton for a film shoot.
Gary Lineker was spotted strutting his stuff for the cameras in Ship Street
Onlookers said the former England and Tottenham striker, who now fronts the
BBC’s hit football show Match of the Day, was filming his latest Walkers Crisps advert.
But a spokeswoman from PepsiCo, owner of the Walkers brand, said: “We film ads with Gary all year round for a number of different campaigns
"You’ll have to stay tuned to find out what today’s shoot was for.”
- Man held after medium found stabbed to death
- Rape accused defends his actions as ‘natural’
- Four teens arrested and catapults seized after 50 cars had their windows smashed
- Second seagull killed after targeted attack in Hastings
- Major tailbacks after crash between Fiat 500 and Ford KA on the A27