It was crunch time for an ex-footballer turned TV pundit as he arrived in Brighton for a film shoot.
Gary Lineker was spotted strutting his stuff for the cameras in Ship Street
Onlookers said the former England and Tottenham striker, who now fronts the
BBC’s hit football show Match of the Day, was filming his latest Walkers Crisps advert.
But a spokeswoman from PepsiCo, owner of the Walkers brand, said: “We film ads with Gary all year round for a number of different campaigns
"You’ll have to stay tuned to find out what today’s shoot was for.”
- Calls for changes to the law preventing access to vital crash information
- Police to investigate fewer crimes – including some that could be solved
- Snowdog receives "a little scratch" after encounter with van
- Hove football agent: It’s not what you know, it’s who...
- We will name and shame Snowdogs vandals