It was crunch time for an ex-footballer turned TV pundit as he arrived in Brighton for a film shoot.
Gary Lineker was spotted strutting his stuff for the cameras in Ship Street
Onlookers said the former England and Tottenham striker, who now fronts the
BBC’s hit football show Match of the Day, was filming his latest Walkers Crisps advert.
But a spokeswoman from PepsiCo, owner of the Walkers brand, said: “We film ads with Gary all year round for a number of different campaigns
"You’ll have to stay tuned to find out what today’s shoot was for.”
- Police uncover huge haul of weapons following drugs raid on one bed flat in Brighton
- UPDATE: Child hit by car on road near school
- UPDATE: War hero's grieving mum robbed of final memories
- UPDATE: Severe delays and cancellations to trains in Sussex due to signalling problems
- CCTV: Pirate attacks man during family fun-day