It was crunch time for an ex-footballer turned TV pundit as he arrived in Brighton for a film shoot.
Gary Lineker was spotted strutting his stuff for the cameras in Ship Street
Onlookers said the former England and Tottenham striker, who now fronts the
BBC’s hit football show Match of the Day, was filming his latest Walkers Crisps advert.
But a spokeswoman from PepsiCo, owner of the Walkers brand, said: “We film ads with Gary all year round for a number of different campaigns
"You’ll have to stay tuned to find out what today’s shoot was for.”
- Man arrested on suspicion of murder after body discovered in flat
- Road closed after serious crash involving Vauxhall Corsa and parked vehicle
- Police issue safety warning after mystery motorist playing guitar caught on camera
- ‘Beautiful brave Sam’ loses her battle for life
- Weather warning issued - expect strong winds today