A fashion flashmob caught the attention of hundreds of shoppers.
Models surprised shoppers in East Street, Brighton, and George Street, Hove, by taking part in impromptu, three-minute fashion shows.
Organised by stylist Jane Busby, the flash mobs were held to show off designs and collections from shops including Joules, Comptoir Des Cotonniers and Rock Lobster.
Jane said: “The models were fitted in the shops, the music started and they burst out into the street to do a routine for passersby.
“Then the models returned as if nothing had happened.
“I’m passionate about keeping the high street alive and events like this raise the profile of the shops involved.”
- Four arrested after police chase ends with car crashing into Brighton shopfront
- Armed police officers patrolling Sussex stations
- New Mexican street food restaurant opens in Brighton
- UPDATED: Cyclist seriously injured after being hit by a car
- Sussex beaches hailed for four Blue Flags and seven Seaside Awards