A fashion flashmob caught the attention of hundreds of shoppers.
Models surprised shoppers in East Street, Brighton, and George Street, Hove, by taking part in impromptu, three-minute fashion shows.
Organised by stylist Jane Busby, the flash mobs were held to show off designs and collections from shops including Joules, Comptoir Des Cotonniers and Rock Lobster.
Jane said: “The models were fitted in the shops, the music started and they burst out into the street to do a routine for passersby.
“Then the models returned as if nothing had happened.
“I’m passionate about keeping the high street alive and events like this raise the profile of the shops involved.”
- WITH VIDEO: Beach hut destroyed by fire from handyman's dropped cigarette
- Brighton singer's X-Factor dreams dashed as her band is voted out
- Designer hosts art exhibit at his home in aid of lido restoration
- Girl’s life transformed by a trip to the optician
- Man marks milestone by helping hospice