A fashion flashmob caught the attention of hundreds of shoppers.
Models surprised shoppers in East Street, Brighton, and George Street, Hove, by taking part in impromptu, three-minute fashion shows.
Organised by stylist Jane Busby, the flash mobs were held to show off designs and collections from shops including Joules, Comptoir Des Cotonniers and Rock Lobster.
Jane said: “The models were fitted in the shops, the music started and they burst out into the street to do a routine for passersby.
“Then the models returned as if nothing had happened.
“I’m passionate about keeping the high street alive and events like this raise the profile of the shops involved.”
- Faulty attraction promises it won't be faulty tomorrow
- NINE drug dealers jailed as police smash city crime ring
- Serious four vehicle crash closes A259 during morning rush hour
- Sentence increased for pair who carried out homophobic attack in Brighton
- Motorcyclist dies after head on collision with lorry on the A27