A fashion flashmob caught the attention of hundreds of shoppers.
Models surprised shoppers in East Street, Brighton, and George Street, Hove, by taking part in impromptu, three-minute fashion shows.
Organised by stylist Jane Busby, the flash mobs were held to show off designs and collections from shops including Joules, Comptoir Des Cotonniers and Rock Lobster.
Jane said: “The models were fitted in the shops, the music started and they burst out into the street to do a routine for passersby.
“Then the models returned as if nothing had happened.
“I’m passionate about keeping the high street alive and events like this raise the profile of the shops involved.”
- Man tries to lure school boy, 12, into car and other students have been targeted too
- Warning after thieves try to steal pet dog
- Fear park could become playing field for academy
- Fire-ravaged pier put on 'at risk' register of threatened buildings
- Brighton and Hove Ukip candidate kicked and shoved by man at party stall