A fashion flashmob caught the attention of hundreds of shoppers.
Models surprised shoppers in East Street, Brighton, and George Street, Hove, by taking part in impromptu, three-minute fashion shows.
Organised by stylist Jane Busby, the flash mobs were held to show off designs and collections from shops including Joules, Comptoir Des Cotonniers and Rock Lobster.
Jane said: “The models were fitted in the shops, the music started and they burst out into the street to do a routine for passersby.
“Then the models returned as if nothing had happened.
“I’m passionate about keeping the high street alive and events like this raise the profile of the shops involved.”
- Final Shoreham Airshow crash report to be published next week
- Tributes to player, 31, who collapsed and died on football pitch
- Brighton city centre office block is sold for £11.2 million
- Man, 73, arrested over sending offensive social media messages to two MPs
- Storm Doris is on her way and could bring winds of 70mph to Sussex