A criminal who walked out of an open prison a month ago is still at large.
Sussex Police are appealing for help to find Kevin Brown who left Ford Prison on April 10.
The 54-year-old is serving a life sentence imposed at the Old Bailey in 2007 for conspiracy to rob and firearms offences.
Brown is described as white, 6' 1" and muscular with short dark cropped hair.
Detective Inspector Dave Wardley-Wilkins said: "He may not be in the county at all or he could be hiding with someone in Sussex. He has friends and family across the south east.
"Brown committed very serious offences so has to be considered dangerous. If you see him, don't approach him but instead find somewhere safe and call 999."
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting serial 732 of 10/4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- New £4.5 million open air pool will be first of its kind in the country
- Pressure mounts on Sussex Police to explain involvement in monitoring of MP Caroline Lucas
- Party loyalties split over EU issue as referendum debate hots up
- 400 jobs set to go at Kate's Cakes factory
- Artists Open Houses returns with 60 new exhibitions