Dozens of cannabis plants and two stolen motorbikes have been found by police officers in a workshop.
Sussex Police officers uncovered the items during a search of a workshop in Marringdean Road, Billingshurst, on Tuesday.
The discovery was made after a 28-year-old man from Billingshurst was arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle and he was further arrested on suspicion of being involved in the production of cannabis and bailed until July 26.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Teenager arrested on suspicion of raping girl, 16, near cricket ground
- Royal Marine to finally leave prison after murder conviction quashed
- Driver of light-coloured estate car could hold vital clues to serious crash
- All change at the top as new chairman announced for West Pier
- Dog attacker let go by police but could still face RSPCA prosecution