Dozens of cannabis plants and two stolen motorbikes have been found by police officers in a workshop.
Sussex Police officers uncovered the items during a search of a workshop in Marringdean Road, Billingshurst, on Tuesday.
The discovery was made after a 28-year-old man from Billingshurst was arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle and he was further arrested on suspicion of being involved in the production of cannabis and bailed until July 26.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Parents’ shock at STI tests offered to 15-year-olds in Brighton and Hove schools
- What could be the lasting impact of the Scottish referendum for the people of Sussex be?
- Sussex MP blasts 10% pay rise which would add £7k to their salaries as ‘out of touch’
- Couple who faulsely claimed £113k in benefits by pretending they had split up are jailed for fraud
- Brighton's Bake Off star Kate Henry: "I’ve gone from doing the school run to everyone knowing who I am"