Dozens of cannabis plants and two stolen motorbikes have been found by police officers in a workshop.
Sussex Police officers uncovered the items during a search of a workshop in Marringdean Road, Billingshurst, on Tuesday.
The discovery was made after a 28-year-old man from Billingshurst was arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle and he was further arrested on suspicion of being involved in the production of cannabis and bailed until July 26.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Fire takes hold at historic seafront bath house
- 75-year-old woman mugged in her own home
- December is the worst month for road deaths in Sussex this year with scores of crashes and casualties this week
- ‘Death trap’ cycle lane claims fourth victim
- Interim worker cost double the money of sacked housing chief