Dozens of cannabis plants and two stolen motorbikes have been found by police officers in a workshop.
Sussex Police officers uncovered the items during a search of a workshop in Marringdean Road, Billingshurst, on Tuesday.
The discovery was made after a 28-year-old man from Billingshurst was arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle and he was further arrested on suspicion of being involved in the production of cannabis and bailed until July 26.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Southern strike action politically motivated, claims rail minister
- Residents plea to tackle high levels of drug dealing on three Brighton streets
- Woman jailed after her lies led to innocent man spending five months behind bars
- Southern Railway announce implementation of new emergency timetable
- Council pay £36,000 to hush i360 details