The ArgusPerson hit by train causes rail chaos (From The Argus)

Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.

Person hit by train causes rail chaos

The Argus: Person hit by train causes rail chaos Person hit by train causes rail chaos

A person has been hit by a train leading to travel chaos at rush hour.

Southern Rail have reported a person has been hit by a train in the Horley area.

Southern and Gatwick Express services are subject to delay, alteration and cancellation until further notice.

Bus services are being sought to help alleviate delays and MetroBus will be available to Southern ticket holders at Redhill.

 

 

Comments (40)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

6:27pm Wed 28 May 14

Caute3 says...

I love the headline 'Person hit by train causes travel chaos' as if the person hit by the train is totally insignificant and all that matters are commuters.
I love the headline 'Person hit by train causes travel chaos' as if the person hit by the train is totally insignificant and all that matters are commuters. Caute3
  • Score: -10

6:44pm Wed 28 May 14

paul76 says...

Caute3 wrote:
I love the headline 'Person hit by train causes travel chaos' as if the person hit by the train is totally insignificant and all that matters are commuters.
I think it is generally hard to get hit by a train unless you have selflishly jumped in front of it, hence causing travel chaos for commuters and others using that route. Strangely enough it is pretty rare for a train to "mount the platform" and hit a passenger.
[quote][p][bold]Caute3[/bold] wrote: I love the headline 'Person hit by train causes travel chaos' as if the person hit by the train is totally insignificant and all that matters are commuters.[/p][/quote]I think it is generally hard to get hit by a train unless you have selflishly jumped in front of it, hence causing travel chaos for commuters and others using that route. Strangely enough it is pretty rare for a train to "mount the platform" and hit a passenger. paul76
  • Score: 19

6:56pm Wed 28 May 14

Miss_L_1975 says...

Well personally I think that person is totally selfish. If you really need to be that selfish and take your own life or attempt to, then why should everyone else have to pay for it too. I feel sorry for the train driver, not the person who brought this on!!!
Well personally I think that person is totally selfish. If you really need to be that selfish and take your own life or attempt to, then why should everyone else have to pay for it too. I feel sorry for the train driver, not the person who brought this on!!! Miss_L_1975
  • Score: 6

7:15pm Wed 28 May 14

Vicki C says...

Well let's hope Miss L 1975 that's its not one of your family and
the police are looking for you to tell you,,, maybe
a tragic accident and not suicide
Why not wait before making such insensitive
comments
Well let's hope Miss L 1975 that's its not one of your family and the police are looking for you to tell you,,, maybe a tragic accident and not suicide Why not wait before making such insensitive comments Vicki C
  • Score: 11

7:25pm Wed 28 May 14

cynic_the says...

I'm still stuck in the office, very few trains leaving Victoria by the looks of it.

Inconvenient for sure, but let's face it - if it was intentional then that person's day was evidently a hell of a lot worse than those only contending with a train delay.....

Suicide is usually caused by mental illness. No one would call someone with cancer 'selfish', so the same should be true for depression.
I'm still stuck in the office, very few trains leaving Victoria by the looks of it. Inconvenient for sure, but let's face it - if it was intentional then that person's day was evidently a hell of a lot worse than those only contending with a train delay..... Suicide is usually caused by mental illness. No one would call someone with cancer 'selfish', so the same should be true for depression. cynic_the
  • Score: 57

7:39pm Wed 28 May 14

Miss_L_1975 says...

Vicki C wrote:
Well let's hope Miss L 1975 that's its not one of your family and the police are looking for you to tell you,,, maybe a tragic accident and not suicide Why not wait before making such insensitive comments
I hope so too. I would hate to think one of my family members would be so selfish!!!
[quote][p][bold]Vicki C[/bold] wrote: Well let's hope Miss L 1975 that's its not one of your family and the police are looking for you to tell you,,, maybe a tragic accident and not suicide Why not wait before making such insensitive comments[/p][/quote]I hope so too. I would hate to think one of my family members would be so selfish!!! Miss_L_1975
  • Score: -28

7:41pm Wed 28 May 14

cynic_the says...

Miss_L_1975 wrote:
Vicki C wrote:
Well let's hope Miss L 1975 that's its not one of your family and the police are looking for you to tell you,,, maybe a tragic accident and not suicide Why not wait before making such insensitive comments
I hope so too. I would hate to think one of my family members would be so selfish!!!
Ah, another troll. Welcome : )

Have you met Hugh Jarrs? You'll like him / it....
[quote][p][bold]Miss_L_1975[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Vicki C[/bold] wrote: Well let's hope Miss L 1975 that's its not one of your family and the police are looking for you to tell you,,, maybe a tragic accident and not suicide Why not wait before making such insensitive comments[/p][/quote]I hope so too. I would hate to think one of my family members would be so selfish!!![/p][/quote]Ah, another troll. Welcome : ) Have you met Hugh Jarrs? You'll like him / it.... cynic_the
  • Score: 3

7:46pm Wed 28 May 14

NickBrt says...

How long has muss l been training to be a Samaritan?
How long has muss l been training to be a Samaritan? NickBrt
  • Score: -10

7:52pm Wed 28 May 14

Vicki C says...

Miss_L_1975 wrote:
Vicki C wrote:
Well let's hope Miss L 1975 that's its not one of your family and the police are looking for you to tell you,,, maybe a tragic accident and not suicide Why not wait before making such insensitive comments
I hope so too. I would hate to think one of my family members would be so selfish!!!
A perfect example of what not to be Miss L,,, well done you
[quote][p][bold]Miss_L_1975[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Vicki C[/bold] wrote: Well let's hope Miss L 1975 that's its not one of your family and the police are looking for you to tell you,,, maybe a tragic accident and not suicide Why not wait before making such insensitive comments[/p][/quote]I hope so too. I would hate to think one of my family members would be so selfish!!![/p][/quote]A perfect example of what not to be Miss L,,, well done you Vicki C
  • Score: 0

8:01pm Wed 28 May 14

Brightonlad86 says...

Got caught up in the delays today and also on Friday (man killed at balcombe).

It is very frustrating but first thoughts go out to those that witnessed the incident and to the family involved. What is baffling however, is that both incidents happened north of my destination yet a shuttle service to the nearest possible station took over an hour to arrange.

It is sadly a fairly regular occurrence on the railway yet contingency plans to keep as many people/trains moving are non existent. When incidences such as this happen there will always be delays whilst the incident is dealt with but getting trains running to the nearest possible station would be very helpfull. What would also be helpfull is for more than 1 guy at the station (Brighton) to answer all the questions the dozens of stranded commuters have!!
Got caught up in the delays today and also on Friday (man killed at balcombe). It is very frustrating but first thoughts go out to those that witnessed the incident and to the family involved. What is baffling however, is that both incidents happened north of my destination yet a shuttle service to the nearest possible station took over an hour to arrange. It is sadly a fairly regular occurrence on the railway yet contingency plans to keep as many people/trains moving are non existent. When incidences such as this happen there will always be delays whilst the incident is dealt with but getting trains running to the nearest possible station would be very helpfull. What would also be helpfull is for more than 1 guy at the station (Brighton) to answer all the questions the dozens of stranded commuters have!! Brightonlad86
  • Score: 20

8:18pm Wed 28 May 14

john newman says...

We still need another line to alleviate such unfortunate incidents and disruption.
We still need another line to alleviate such unfortunate incidents and disruption. john newman
  • Score: 13

8:23pm Wed 28 May 14

Mr chock says...

Brightonlad86 wrote:
Got caught up in the delays today and also on Friday (man killed at balcombe).

It is very frustrating but first thoughts go out to those that witnessed the incident and to the family involved. What is baffling however, is that both incidents happened north of my destination yet a shuttle service to the nearest possible station took over an hour to arrange.

It is sadly a fairly regular occurrence on the railway yet contingency plans to keep as many people/trains moving are non existent. When incidences such as this happen there will always be delays whilst the incident is dealt with but getting trains running to the nearest possible station would be very helpfull. What would also be helpfull is for more than 1 guy at the station (Brighton) to answer all the questions the dozens of stranded commuters have!!
i had the same thing the staff do not seem to like being about to deal with this " massive influx of angry commuters .." a delay of 20 minutes yes but now the trains are delayed 2 hours its just SELFISH if its suicide like i have always said in this website and Argus does not like it.. GET a one way ticket to beachy head and jump ... do not suiciders do this daft thing of thinking a train is going to kill you maybe now his got no legs and is even harder to walk to the cliff tops .. ..like many have comments on here it seems like suicide but lets not all jump to that assumption its currently a situation thats delayed the trains by a massive amount and many many hundreds of passengers are now suffering a leap off a cliff affects just himself .. and maybe Samaritans wil have more time to spend there charitable wealth on many other issues they strive to resolve
[quote][p][bold]Brightonlad86[/bold] wrote: Got caught up in the delays today and also on Friday (man killed at balcombe). It is very frustrating but first thoughts go out to those that witnessed the incident and to the family involved. What is baffling however, is that both incidents happened north of my destination yet a shuttle service to the nearest possible station took over an hour to arrange. It is sadly a fairly regular occurrence on the railway yet contingency plans to keep as many people/trains moving are non existent. When incidences such as this happen there will always be delays whilst the incident is dealt with but getting trains running to the nearest possible station would be very helpfull. What would also be helpfull is for more than 1 guy at the station (Brighton) to answer all the questions the dozens of stranded commuters have!![/p][/quote]i had the same thing the staff do not seem to like being about to deal with this " massive influx of angry commuters .." a delay of 20 minutes yes but now the trains are delayed 2 hours its just SELFISH if its suicide like i have always said in this website and Argus does not like it.. GET a one way ticket to beachy head and jump ... do not suiciders do this daft thing of thinking a train is going to kill you maybe now his got no legs and is even harder to walk to the cliff tops .. ..like many have comments on here it seems like suicide but lets not all jump to that assumption its currently a situation thats delayed the trains by a massive amount and many many hundreds of passengers are now suffering a leap off a cliff affects just himself .. and maybe Samaritans wil have more time to spend there charitable wealth on many other issues they strive to resolve Mr chock
  • Score: -15

10:02pm Wed 28 May 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

So it's OK to traumatise a train driver, have your innards spread across the tracks for the emergency services to deal with, and delay thousands IF you have mental issues?

I'm so glad we cleared that up.
So it's OK to traumatise a train driver, have your innards spread across the tracks for the emergency services to deal with, and delay thousands IF you have mental issues? I'm so glad we cleared that up. ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: -4

6:39am Thu 29 May 14

Brightonlad86 says...

ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
So it's OK to traumatise a train driver, have your innards spread across the tracks for the emergency services to deal with, and delay thousands IF you have mental issues?

I'm so glad we cleared that up.
It's not right, but it is also not right to judge what goes on in a persons head, especially when suffering a mental illness (just an assumption).

If you are going to kill yourself, jumping infront of a train is probably the quickest and pain free way to go. I'm certain, if you have it in your head to kill yourself, the problems it would cause would be furthest from their thoughts.

Yes, it's inconvenient. Yes, it's a pain in the ****, but to call them selfish etc is wrong.. Perhaps the selfish people are those that did not help these people
[quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: So it's OK to traumatise a train driver, have your innards spread across the tracks for the emergency services to deal with, and delay thousands IF you have mental issues? I'm so glad we cleared that up.[/p][/quote]It's not right, but it is also not right to judge what goes on in a persons head, especially when suffering a mental illness (just an assumption). If you are going to kill yourself, jumping infront of a train is probably the quickest and pain free way to go. I'm certain, if you have it in your head to kill yourself, the problems it would cause would be furthest from their thoughts. Yes, it's inconvenient. Yes, it's a pain in the ****, but to call them selfish etc is wrong.. Perhaps the selfish people are those that did not help these people Brightonlad86
  • Score: 6

8:59am Thu 29 May 14

Andy R says...

ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
So it's OK to traumatise a train driver, have your innards spread across the tracks for the emergency services to deal with, and delay thousands IF you have mental issues?

I'm so glad we cleared that up.
That old saying springs to mind so often with your posts. You know....that one about it being better to keep quiet and be thought a fool.......
[quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: So it's OK to traumatise a train driver, have your innards spread across the tracks for the emergency services to deal with, and delay thousands IF you have mental issues? I'm so glad we cleared that up.[/p][/quote]That old saying springs to mind so often with your posts. You know....that one about it being better to keep quiet and be thought a fool....... Andy R
  • Score: -3

1:06pm Thu 29 May 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

Brightonlad86 wrote:
ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
So it's OK to traumatise a train driver, have your innards spread across the tracks for the emergency services to deal with, and delay thousands IF you have mental issues?

I'm so glad we cleared that up.
It's not right, but it is also not right to judge what goes on in a persons head, especially when suffering a mental illness (just an assumption).

If you are going to kill yourself, jumping infront of a train is probably the quickest and pain free way to go. I'm certain, if you have it in your head to kill yourself, the problems it would cause would be furthest from their thoughts.

Yes, it's inconvenient. Yes, it's a pain in the ****, but to call them selfish etc is wrong.. Perhaps the selfish people are those that did not help these people
I wasn't judging anyone, actually.

I made a comment based on the posts of others on here who claimed to know the guy's state of mind and who think that people with mental issues are free to do as they choose.

The same thing happened when that other guy set himself alight in full view of the public in Hove recently. Suddenly, an army of armchair psychiatrists stepped forward to diagnose him.

Andy R:

" You know....that one about it being better to keep quiet and be thought a fool......."

Have you ever considered taking your own advice? Or have you decided that it's far too late to return that particular genie to the bottle?
[quote][p][bold]Brightonlad86[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: So it's OK to traumatise a train driver, have your innards spread across the tracks for the emergency services to deal with, and delay thousands IF you have mental issues? I'm so glad we cleared that up.[/p][/quote]It's not right, but it is also not right to judge what goes on in a persons head, especially when suffering a mental illness (just an assumption). If you are going to kill yourself, jumping infront of a train is probably the quickest and pain free way to go. I'm certain, if you have it in your head to kill yourself, the problems it would cause would be furthest from their thoughts. Yes, it's inconvenient. Yes, it's a pain in the ****, but to call them selfish etc is wrong.. Perhaps the selfish people are those that did not help these people[/p][/quote]I wasn't judging anyone, actually. I made a comment based on the posts of others on here who claimed to know the guy's state of mind and who think that people with mental issues are free to do as they choose. The same thing happened when that other guy set himself alight in full view of the public in Hove recently. Suddenly, an army of armchair psychiatrists stepped forward to diagnose him. Andy R: " You know....that one about it being better to keep quiet and be thought a fool......." Have you ever considered taking your own advice? Or have you decided that it's far too late to return that particular genie to the bottle? ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: -5

1:08pm Thu 29 May 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

"Inconvenient for sure, but let's face it - if it was intentional then that person's day was evidently a hell of a lot worse than those only contending with a train delay..... "

But his day ended EXACTLY as he had wished ie by him not being alive.

For the rest of us, our cr*ppy day was only just beginning.
"Inconvenient for sure, but let's face it - if it was intentional then that person's day was evidently a hell of a lot worse than those only contending with a train delay..... " But his day ended EXACTLY as he had wished ie by him not being alive. For the rest of us, our cr*ppy day was only just beginning. ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: -6

7:30pm Thu 29 May 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

john newman wrote:
We still need another line to alleviate such unfortunate incidents and disruption.
How about we call it the Suicide Line?
[quote][p][bold]john newman[/bold] wrote: We still need another line to alleviate such unfortunate incidents and disruption.[/p][/quote]How about we call it the Suicide Line? ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: -4

8:30pm Thu 29 May 14

babsticals says...

Zee Gee..... You are sick !
Zee Gee..... You are sick ! babsticals
  • Score: 4

9:40pm Thu 29 May 14

smurfette24 says...

Zeegee:
When you say you are commenting on those who feel that 'people with mental issues are free to do as they choose', and that the person's day ended 'exactly as they wished' why do you make the assumption that people choose to kill themselves in a certain way and 'wish to die' rather than wish to life and feel unable to? In a court of law, if this person had mental health problems and an impairment of their mind, they may not have the mental capacity to make a decision about their own safety, in which case they can't be held responsible for their actions at all, and really we have failed them by not supporting someone's mental state when we should have done. If you don't like that, I'm sorry, that's the law, and the country you live in so deal with it.

I find your comments hugely patronising myself but too bad, there's free speech in this country and I have to deal with it.

I just wonder what entitlement you think you have to judge someone for this as if with an air of authority or purposefulness that anyone should give the slightest bit of notice to?

Have you ever chosen to try and kill yourself? Do you think it's something that someone just easily chooses or chooses at all? Why would anyone choose to do that happily just to have people like you commenting thoughtlessly on their death with no interest, knowledge or factual information about the situation?

Have you ever felt so trapped/depressed/al
one and hopeless that actually being hit by a train feels like a better alternative than being alive? Have you given any thought about how they might have felt that day?

If you do/have/did, how did you overcome it? Could you help others overcome these feelings because that would actually be helpful rather than just judging them for having them and acting on them in whatever way.

If you haven't, what possible reason do you have for commenting on this other than your own self satisfaction and sense of ego in the tragic circumstances of someone's mother/father/child/
teacher/friend whatever, dying a painful death - instead of just shutting up?

I am sure the train driver, commuters and emergency services, will thank you for your considerate and empathic outbursts on their behalf which they never asked for by the way but I reckon I will just stay feeling sorry for you as someone who clearly has less caring ability than a sock. Well done you.
Zeegee: When you say you are commenting on those who feel that 'people with mental issues are free to do as they choose', and that the person's day ended 'exactly as they wished' why do you make the assumption that people choose to kill themselves in a certain way and 'wish to die' rather than wish to life and feel unable to? In a court of law, if this person had mental health problems and an impairment of their mind, they may not have the mental capacity to make a decision about their own safety, in which case they can't be held responsible for their actions at all, and really we have failed them by not supporting someone's mental state when we should have done. If you don't like that, I'm sorry, that's the law, and the country you live in so deal with it. I find your comments hugely patronising myself but too bad, there's free speech in this country and I have to deal with it. I just wonder what entitlement you think you have to judge someone for this as if with an air of authority or purposefulness that anyone should give the slightest bit of notice to? Have you ever chosen to try and kill yourself? Do you think it's something that someone just easily chooses or chooses at all? Why would anyone choose to do that happily just to have people like you commenting thoughtlessly on their death with no interest, knowledge or factual information about the situation? Have you ever felt so trapped/depressed/al one and hopeless that actually being hit by a train feels like a better alternative than being alive? Have you given any thought about how they might have felt that day? If you do/have/did, how did you overcome it? Could you help others overcome these feelings because that would actually be helpful rather than just judging them for having them and acting on them in whatever way. If you haven't, what possible reason do you have for commenting on this other than your own self satisfaction and sense of ego in the tragic circumstances of someone's mother/father/child/ teacher/friend whatever, dying a painful death - instead of just shutting up? I am sure the train driver, commuters and emergency services, will thank you for your considerate and empathic outbursts on their behalf which they never asked for by the way but I reckon I will just stay feeling sorry for you as someone who clearly has less caring ability than a sock. Well done you. smurfette24
  • Score: 2

11:48pm Thu 29 May 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

babsticals wrote:
Zee Gee..... You are sick !
And I care because.....?
[quote][p][bold]babsticals[/bold] wrote: Zee Gee..... You are sick ![/p][/quote]And I care because.....? ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: -4

11:49pm Thu 29 May 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

smurfette24 wrote:
Zeegee:
When you say you are commenting on those who feel that 'people with mental issues are free to do as they choose', and that the person's day ended 'exactly as they wished' why do you make the assumption that people choose to kill themselves in a certain way and 'wish to die' rather than wish to life and feel unable to? In a court of law, if this person had mental health problems and an impairment of their mind, they may not have the mental capacity to make a decision about their own safety, in which case they can't be held responsible for their actions at all, and really we have failed them by not supporting someone's mental state when we should have done. If you don't like that, I'm sorry, that's the law, and the country you live in so deal with it.

I find your comments hugely patronising myself but too bad, there's free speech in this country and I have to deal with it.

I just wonder what entitlement you think you have to judge someone for this as if with an air of authority or purposefulness that anyone should give the slightest bit of notice to?

Have you ever chosen to try and kill yourself? Do you think it's something that someone just easily chooses or chooses at all? Why would anyone choose to do that happily just to have people like you commenting thoughtlessly on their death with no interest, knowledge or factual information about the situation?

Have you ever felt so trapped/depressed/al

one and hopeless that actually being hit by a train feels like a better alternative than being alive? Have you given any thought about how they might have felt that day?

If you do/have/did, how did you overcome it? Could you help others overcome these feelings because that would actually be helpful rather than just judging them for having them and acting on them in whatever way.

If you haven't, what possible reason do you have for commenting on this other than your own self satisfaction and sense of ego in the tragic circumstances of someone's mother/father/child/

teacher/friend whatever, dying a painful death - instead of just shutting up?

I am sure the train driver, commuters and emergency services, will thank you for your considerate and empathic outbursts on their behalf which they never asked for by the way but I reckon I will just stay feeling sorry for you as someone who clearly has less caring ability than a sock. Well done you.
Wow, I really touched a nerve.

Your life must be empty without me in it.
[quote][p][bold]smurfette24[/bold] wrote: Zeegee: When you say you are commenting on those who feel that 'people with mental issues are free to do as they choose', and that the person's day ended 'exactly as they wished' why do you make the assumption that people choose to kill themselves in a certain way and 'wish to die' rather than wish to life and feel unable to? In a court of law, if this person had mental health problems and an impairment of their mind, they may not have the mental capacity to make a decision about their own safety, in which case they can't be held responsible for their actions at all, and really we have failed them by not supporting someone's mental state when we should have done. If you don't like that, I'm sorry, that's the law, and the country you live in so deal with it. I find your comments hugely patronising myself but too bad, there's free speech in this country and I have to deal with it. I just wonder what entitlement you think you have to judge someone for this as if with an air of authority or purposefulness that anyone should give the slightest bit of notice to? Have you ever chosen to try and kill yourself? Do you think it's something that someone just easily chooses or chooses at all? Why would anyone choose to do that happily just to have people like you commenting thoughtlessly on their death with no interest, knowledge or factual information about the situation? Have you ever felt so trapped/depressed/al one and hopeless that actually being hit by a train feels like a better alternative than being alive? Have you given any thought about how they might have felt that day? If you do/have/did, how did you overcome it? Could you help others overcome these feelings because that would actually be helpful rather than just judging them for having them and acting on them in whatever way. If you haven't, what possible reason do you have for commenting on this other than your own self satisfaction and sense of ego in the tragic circumstances of someone's mother/father/child/ teacher/friend whatever, dying a painful death - instead of just shutting up? I am sure the train driver, commuters and emergency services, will thank you for your considerate and empathic outbursts on their behalf which they never asked for by the way but I reckon I will just stay feeling sorry for you as someone who clearly has less caring ability than a sock. Well done you.[/p][/quote]Wow, I really touched a nerve. Your life must be empty without me in it. ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: -3

11:57pm Thu 29 May 14

losdude says...

some of you make me sick.
You're calling someone who's felt the need to kill themselves selfish for delaying YOUR day by a few hours...... and they are the selfish one?!?!??
I fear that you have no sensitivity to this because you are dead yourselves inside.
some of you make me sick. You're calling someone who's felt the need to kill themselves selfish for delaying YOUR day by a few hours...... and they are the selfish one?!?!?? I fear that you have no sensitivity to this because you are dead yourselves inside. losdude
  • Score: 2

12:03am Fri 30 May 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

"I am sure the train driver, commuters and emergency services, will thank you for your considerate and empathic outbursts on their behalf which they never asked for"

They also didn't ask for a guy to leap in front of a train and splatter himself to the four winds.

Which of the two do you think they' prefer, eh?

Get a f*cking grip.
"I am sure the train driver, commuters and emergency services, will thank you for your considerate and empathic outbursts on their behalf which they never asked for" They also didn't ask for a guy to leap in front of a train and splatter himself to the four winds. Which of the two do you think they' prefer, eh? Get a f*cking grip. ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: -2

12:06am Fri 30 May 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

"You're calling someone who's felt the need to kill themselves selfish for delaying YOUR day by a few hours...... and they are the selfish one?!?!??"

Yes, they are.

You seem to be struggling with reality here. Their stress ended the moment the train hit them. They totally planned it,and it was exactly what they wanted.

The train driver, emergency services and thousands of commuters certainly didn't plan anything of the sort, yet it was THEY who had to deal with it.
"You're calling someone who's felt the need to kill themselves selfish for delaying YOUR day by a few hours...... and they are the selfish one?!?!??" Yes, they are. You seem to be struggling with reality here. Their stress ended the moment the train hit them. They totally planned it,and it was exactly what they wanted. The train driver, emergency services and thousands of commuters certainly didn't plan anything of the sort, yet it was THEY who had to deal with it. ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: -3

12:12am Fri 30 May 14

losdude says...

I'm sorry, I forgot that the only thing that matters is that people arrive to work on time.
I hope that if you ever receive terrible news about a loved one taking their own life, that people show you the compassion that you obviously don't share for others.
I'm sorry, I forgot that the only thing that matters is that people arrive to work on time. I hope that if you ever receive terrible news about a loved one taking their own life, that people show you the compassion that you obviously don't share for others. losdude
  • Score: 2

12:16am Fri 30 May 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

losdude wrote:
I'm sorry, I forgot that the only thing that matters is that people arrive to work on time.
I hope that if you ever receive terrible news about a loved one taking their own life, that people show you the compassion that you obviously don't share for others.
To whom would the compassion be shown?

Dead people are incapable of receiving it.

Did you mean the people like the train driver, who will have to live with that the rest of his life? I certainly have sympathy with him.........do you?
[quote][p][bold]losdude[/bold] wrote: I'm sorry, I forgot that the only thing that matters is that people arrive to work on time. I hope that if you ever receive terrible news about a loved one taking their own life, that people show you the compassion that you obviously don't share for others.[/p][/quote]To whom would the compassion be shown? Dead people are incapable of receiving it. Did you mean the people like the train driver, who will have to live with that the rest of his life? I certainly have sympathy with him.........do you? ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: 0

12:33am Fri 30 May 14

losdude says...

yes of course I do, but have you even spared a thought for that poor persons family and friends?
yes of course I do, but have you even spared a thought for that poor persons family and friends? losdude
  • Score: 0

2:23am Fri 30 May 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

losdude wrote:
yes of course I do, but have you even spared a thought for that poor persons family and friends?
Of course I have...they mst feel terrible, just like the train driver.

Your point??
[quote][p][bold]losdude[/bold] wrote: yes of course I do, but have you even spared a thought for that poor persons family and friends?[/p][/quote]Of course I have...they mst feel terrible, just like the train driver. Your point?? ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: 0

2:27am Fri 30 May 14

losdude says...

um, you just asked to whom the compassion be shown......
um, you just asked to whom the compassion be shown...... losdude
  • Score: 1

2:30am Fri 30 May 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

losdude wrote:
um, you just asked to whom the compassion be shown......
But we don't know who they are, right? To where would I send my compassion?
[quote][p][bold]losdude[/bold] wrote: um, you just asked to whom the compassion be shown......[/p][/quote]But we don't know who they are, right? To where would I send my compassion? ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: -2

2:56am Fri 30 May 14

losdude says...

as I just said, the family and friends of the poor person who felt he had no choice left but to kill himself, jeez you just can't get your head around it can you!
basically, someone has died by suicide, noone knows why but I am pretty certain it wasn't just to mess up the train times and make some commuters a bit late. It is a terrible sign on our 'modern day' way of living that people are seeing it more as an inconvenience on themselves and the train staff than to try and look at the reason why this individual felt the need to end their life.
I'm not going to try and explain it anymore to you Zeegee as you clearly don't understand.
as I just said, the family and friends of the poor person who felt he had no choice left but to kill himself, jeez you just can't get your head around it can you! basically, someone has died by suicide, noone knows why but I am pretty certain it wasn't just to mess up the train times and make some commuters a bit late. It is a terrible sign on our 'modern day' way of living that people are seeing it more as an inconvenience on themselves and the train staff than to try and look at the reason why this individual felt the need to end their life. I'm not going to try and explain it anymore to you Zeegee as you clearly don't understand. losdude
  • Score: 3

8:41am Fri 30 May 14

babsticals says...

Zee gee...your comments disgust nearly everyone on here.Why don't you crawl under a stone,and never come out! You are a pathetic little,narrow minded idiot.
Zee gee...your comments disgust nearly everyone on here.Why don't you crawl under a stone,and never come out! You are a pathetic little,narrow minded idiot. babsticals
  • Score: 2

9:59am Fri 30 May 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

babsticals wrote:
Zee gee...your comments disgust nearly everyone on here.Why don't you crawl under a stone,and never come out! You are a pathetic little,narrow minded idiot.
If you have an issues with the content of a post, you are free to discuss them IF you have the intelligence.

I have stated facts - if reality is something which only happens to other people, then I truly feel sorry for you.
[quote][p][bold]babsticals[/bold] wrote: Zee gee...your comments disgust nearly everyone on here.Why don't you crawl under a stone,and never come out! You are a pathetic little,narrow minded idiot.[/p][/quote]If you have an issues with the content of a post, you are free to discuss them IF you have the intelligence. I have stated facts - if reality is something which only happens to other people, then I truly feel sorry for you. ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: -3

10:31am Fri 30 May 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

losdude wrote:
as I just said, the family and friends of the poor person who felt he had no choice left but to kill himself, jeez you just can't get your head around it can you!
basically, someone has died by suicide, noone knows why but I am pretty certain it wasn't just to mess up the train times and make some commuters a bit late. It is a terrible sign on our 'modern day' way of living that people are seeing it more as an inconvenience on themselves and the train staff than to try and look at the reason why this individual felt the need to end their life.
I'm not going to try and explain it anymore to you Zeegee as you clearly don't understand.
Read the headline again......."causes rail chaos"

The Yarg-us was able to spot what the story was here.......why can't you?

I have no doubt that causing rail chaos was the last thing on his mind.

The fact is that his action aimed at sorting out his own problems caused misery and upset for thousands, and he clearly gave them no thought. I'm also sick of reading comments about people claiming to know his state of mind in the weeks and seconds leading up to this. They cannot possibly know, and to dismiss it as being the act of a disturbed mind when it is quite possible he knew exactly what he was doing.
[quote][p][bold]losdude[/bold] wrote: as I just said, the family and friends of the poor person who felt he had no choice left but to kill himself, jeez you just can't get your head around it can you! basically, someone has died by suicide, noone knows why but I am pretty certain it wasn't just to mess up the train times and make some commuters a bit late. It is a terrible sign on our 'modern day' way of living that people are seeing it more as an inconvenience on themselves and the train staff than to try and look at the reason why this individual felt the need to end their life. I'm not going to try and explain it anymore to you Zeegee as you clearly don't understand.[/p][/quote]Read the headline again......."causes rail chaos" The Yarg-us was able to spot what the story was here.......why can't you? I have no doubt that causing rail chaos was the last thing on his mind. The fact is that his action aimed at sorting out his own problems caused misery and upset for thousands, and he clearly gave them no thought. I'm also sick of reading comments about people claiming to know his state of mind in the weeks and seconds leading up to this. They cannot possibly know, and to dismiss it as being the act of a disturbed mind when it is quite possible he knew exactly what he was doing. ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: -3

11:44am Fri 30 May 14

babsticals says...

ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
babsticals wrote:
Zee gee...your comments disgust nearly everyone on here.Why don't you crawl under a stone,and never come out! You are a pathetic little,narrow minded idiot.
If you have an issues with the content of a post, you are free to discuss them IF you have the intelligence.

I have stated facts - if reality is something which only happens to other people, then I truly feel sorry for you.
You are not worth time and effort replying to your pathetic comments .Goodbye!
[quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]babsticals[/bold] wrote: Zee gee...your comments disgust nearly everyone on here.Why don't you crawl under a stone,and never come out! You are a pathetic little,narrow minded idiot.[/p][/quote]If you have an issues with the content of a post, you are free to discuss them IF you have the intelligence. I have stated facts - if reality is something which only happens to other people, then I truly feel sorry for you.[/p][/quote]You are not worth time and effort replying to your pathetic comments .Goodbye! babsticals
  • Score: 1

12:12pm Fri 30 May 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

babsticals wrote:
ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
babsticals wrote:
Zee gee...your comments disgust nearly everyone on here.Why don't you crawl under a stone,and never come out! You are a pathetic little,narrow minded idiot.
If you have an issues with the content of a post, you are free to discuss them IF you have the intelligence.

I have stated facts - if reality is something which only happens to other people, then I truly feel sorry for you.
You are not worth time and effort replying to your pathetic comments .Goodbye!
And yet you've TWICE posted about me, so I'm obviously worth your time.

Thanks for confirming you don't have the intelligence to discuss my posts.
[quote][p][bold]babsticals[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]babsticals[/bold] wrote: Zee gee...your comments disgust nearly everyone on here.Why don't you crawl under a stone,and never come out! You are a pathetic little,narrow minded idiot.[/p][/quote]If you have an issues with the content of a post, you are free to discuss them IF you have the intelligence. I have stated facts - if reality is something which only happens to other people, then I truly feel sorry for you.[/p][/quote]You are not worth time and effort replying to your pathetic comments .Goodbye![/p][/quote]And yet you've TWICE posted about me, so I'm obviously worth your time. Thanks for confirming you don't have the intelligence to discuss my posts. ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: -2

2:05pm Fri 30 May 14

babsticals says...

ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
babsticals wrote:
ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
babsticals wrote:
Zee gee...your comments disgust nearly everyone on here.Why don't you crawl under a stone,and never come out! You are a pathetic little,narrow minded idiot.
If you have an issues with the content of a post, you are free to discuss them IF you have the intelligence.

I have stated facts - if reality is something which only happens to other people, then I truly feel sorry for you.
You are not worth time and effort replying to your pathetic comments .Goodbye!
And yet you've TWICE posted about me, so I'm obviously worth your time.

Thanks for confirming you don't have the intelligence to discuss my posts.
F... O...
[quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]babsticals[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]babsticals[/bold] wrote: Zee gee...your comments disgust nearly everyone on here.Why don't you crawl under a stone,and never come out! You are a pathetic little,narrow minded idiot.[/p][/quote]If you have an issues with the content of a post, you are free to discuss them IF you have the intelligence. I have stated facts - if reality is something which only happens to other people, then I truly feel sorry for you.[/p][/quote]You are not worth time and effort replying to your pathetic comments .Goodbye![/p][/quote]And yet you've TWICE posted about me, so I'm obviously worth your time. Thanks for confirming you don't have the intelligence to discuss my posts.[/p][/quote]F... O... babsticals
  • Score: 1

2:38pm Fri 30 May 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

babsticals wrote:
ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
babsticals wrote:
ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
babsticals wrote:
Zee gee...your comments disgust nearly everyone on here.Why don't you crawl under a stone,and never come out! You are a pathetic little,narrow minded idiot.
If you have an issues with the content of a post, you are free to discuss them IF you have the intelligence.

I have stated facts - if reality is something which only happens to other people, then I truly feel sorry for you.
You are not worth time and effort replying to your pathetic comments .Goodbye!
And yet you've TWICE posted about me, so I'm obviously worth your time.

Thanks for confirming you don't have the intelligence to discuss my posts.
F... O...
Still spending time on me?

pmsl
[quote][p][bold]babsticals[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]babsticals[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]babsticals[/bold] wrote: Zee gee...your comments disgust nearly everyone on here.Why don't you crawl under a stone,and never come out! You are a pathetic little,narrow minded idiot.[/p][/quote]If you have an issues with the content of a post, you are free to discuss them IF you have the intelligence. I have stated facts - if reality is something which only happens to other people, then I truly feel sorry for you.[/p][/quote]You are not worth time and effort replying to your pathetic comments .Goodbye![/p][/quote]And yet you've TWICE posted about me, so I'm obviously worth your time. Thanks for confirming you don't have the intelligence to discuss my posts.[/p][/quote]F... O...[/p][/quote]Still spending time on me? pmsl ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: 0

3:58pm Fri 30 May 14

Mr chock says...

ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
babsticals wrote:
ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
babsticals wrote:
ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
babsticals wrote:
Zee gee...your comments disgust nearly everyone on here.Why don't you crawl under a stone,and never come out! You are a pathetic little,narrow minded idiot.
If you have an issues with the content of a post, you are free to discuss them IF you have the intelligence.

I have stated facts - if reality is something which only happens to other people, then I truly feel sorry for you.
You are not worth time and effort replying to your pathetic comments .Goodbye!
And yet you've TWICE posted about me, so I'm obviously worth your time.

Thanks for confirming you don't have the intelligence to discuss my posts.
F... O...
Still spending time on me?

pmsl
nahhh they have given up on me since i commented on Twggy the Greyhound death last week .. i wonder how many - votes your comments in other webpages will receive the argus have a warning now at the base of the comments area
Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.
they post in this webspace false info loads now do we redress that ?

the travelers comment arrears are non existent and the muslim sounding teenager rape story was slightly dropped after 15 hours http://www.theargus.
co.uk/news/11231836.
Six_men_in_court_for
_teen_prostitution_c
ase/ whereas the cockroach story ..O M G its still main image there WHY ?
[quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]babsticals[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]babsticals[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]babsticals[/bold] wrote: Zee gee...your comments disgust nearly everyone on here.Why don't you crawl under a stone,and never come out! You are a pathetic little,narrow minded idiot.[/p][/quote]If you have an issues with the content of a post, you are free to discuss them IF you have the intelligence. I have stated facts - if reality is something which only happens to other people, then I truly feel sorry for you.[/p][/quote]You are not worth time and effort replying to your pathetic comments .Goodbye![/p][/quote]And yet you've TWICE posted about me, so I'm obviously worth your time. Thanks for confirming you don't have the intelligence to discuss my posts.[/p][/quote]F... O...[/p][/quote]Still spending time on me? pmsl[/p][/quote]nahhh they have given up on me since i commented on Twggy the Greyhound death last week .. i wonder how many - votes your comments in other webpages will receive the argus have a warning now at the base of the comments area Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link. they post in this webspace false info loads now do we redress that ? the travelers comment arrears are non existent and the muslim sounding teenager rape story was slightly dropped after 15 hours http://www.theargus. co.uk/news/11231836. Six_men_in_court_for _teen_prostitution_c ase/ whereas the cockroach story ..O M G its still main image there WHY ? Mr chock
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree