The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- Police chief admits rape poster was a mistake
- Widower stands up to defend the NHS
- Debt-ridden college ‘to spend £350k on salaries’
- Politicians push to save seafront
- Sussex weather and tides: What we should expect on Saturday April 18