The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- Parents face £70 school run parking fines
- Watch out for the giant jellyfish causing stir on the beaches
- Unlawful protest stopped by court
- Brighton Hippodrome most at-risk theatre in the country
- Police chiefs to answer your questions