Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Updated 8:18am Friday 30th May 2014 in News
The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- Man jailed for strangling friend’s cat
- Ramadan joke café apologises
- Housing developers must ‘get a move on’
- Two arrested after man stabbed
- Fans to switch car park after price hike row