The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- New poll shows Peter Kyle and many other Labour seats would go if election was called now
- Top office block to be converted into flats after seven-figure sale
- Cafe can reopen now travellers on - but other city parks suffer
- Police hunt taxi driver after hit and run involving 13-year-old girl
- Parents create children's book to explain dialysis