An award-winning design company have been selected for a £3 million overhaul of a public square.
Crawley Borough Council and West Sussex County Council have selected award-winners Burns + Nice to help regenerate Queens Square in the town centre.
The design company has experience of redesigning squares and public realm projects in London, Gravesend and Leicester.
A planning application is expected towards the end of the year with consultation taking place before the start of the design work and continuing throughout the project which could be completed by spring 2016.
- Academy plans for Hove Park school thrown out
- Parents arrive for crunch school meeting
- Hove Park headteacher recommends governors to vote against academy status
- Call for safety review after man knifed in gardens
- VIDEO: The gathering outside Hove Park School as they wait for the decision