An award-winning design company have been selected for a £3 million overhaul of a public square.
Crawley Borough Council and West Sussex County Council have selected award-winners Burns + Nice to help regenerate Queens Square in the town centre.
The design company has experience of redesigning squares and public realm projects in London, Gravesend and Leicester.
A planning application is expected towards the end of the year with consultation taking place before the start of the design work and continuing throughout the project which could be completed by spring 2016.
- High Court ruling: Police refused access to pilot statements over Shoreham Airshow crash
- Jailed: the crooked pair who defrauded the fire service
- Snowdog vandalised within days of charity trail launch
- Tents and syringes found in city's parks
- Residents will have to put up with 12.5 metre phone tower because of council's "terrible oversight"