An award-winning design company have been selected for a £3 million overhaul of a public square.
Crawley Borough Council and West Sussex County Council have selected award-winners Burns + Nice to help regenerate Queens Square in the town centre.
The design company has experience of redesigning squares and public realm projects in London, Gravesend and Leicester.
A planning application is expected towards the end of the year with consultation taking place before the start of the design work and continuing throughout the project which could be completed by spring 2016.
- Driver refuses to move van for ambulance trying to reach fitting baby
- Miliband: It's vital Labour win all three Brighton and Hove parliamentary seats if we are to run the government
- Cyclist fighting for his life after crash with other riders
- Police searching for man who could be linked to telephone and courier fraud
- Teenager's 16th birthday party shut down by police after gatecrasher chaos