An award-winning design company have been selected for a £3 million overhaul of a public square.
Crawley Borough Council and West Sussex County Council have selected award-winners Burns + Nice to help regenerate Queens Square in the town centre.
The design company has experience of redesigning squares and public realm projects in London, Gravesend and Leicester.
A planning application is expected towards the end of the year with consultation taking place before the start of the design work and continuing throughout the project which could be completed by spring 2016.
- Police called as girls, 12, get thrown out of cinema
- Man we met at gay nightclub died on our sofa
- Woman asks firefighters to remove handcuffs
- New ticket scheme confuses commuters at Brighton station
- Elderly man trapped in car after crash