An award-winning design company have been selected for a £3 million overhaul of a public square.
Crawley Borough Council and West Sussex County Council have selected award-winners Burns + Nice to help regenerate Queens Square in the town centre.
The design company has experience of redesigning squares and public realm projects in London, Gravesend and Leicester.
A planning application is expected towards the end of the year with consultation taking place before the start of the design work and continuing throughout the project which could be completed by spring 2016.
- Axe found in street following reports of fight
- Mother of girl, 5, found abandoned in Brighton traced
- Expert: No new EU referendum and no independence for Brighton and Hove
- Three teenagers accused of killing "hero" granddad
- Police called to birthday party 'rave' that could be heard in surrounding villages