An award-winning design company have been selected for a £3 million overhaul of a public square.
Crawley Borough Council and West Sussex County Council have selected award-winners Burns + Nice to help regenerate Queens Square in the town centre.
The design company has experience of redesigning squares and public realm projects in London, Gravesend and Leicester.
A planning application is expected towards the end of the year with consultation taking place before the start of the design work and continuing throughout the project which could be completed by spring 2016.
- MP Caroline Lucas spied on by counter terrorism police for nine years
- Youngster had an abortion after having sex with two older men
- New 10,000 seafront arena could help boost Brighton's second rail line bid
- Tributes paid to former Argus reporter who went on to stellar career covering Northern Ireland and South Africa
- Residents encouraged to help wildlife corridor flourish