An award-winning design company have been selected for a £3 million overhaul of a public square.
Crawley Borough Council and West Sussex County Council have selected award-winners Burns + Nice to help regenerate Queens Square in the town centre.
The design company has experience of redesigning squares and public realm projects in London, Gravesend and Leicester.
A planning application is expected towards the end of the year with consultation taking place before the start of the design work and continuing throughout the project which could be completed by spring 2016.
- Caroline Lucas throws her hat in the ring to be Green Party leader
- Boss of scandal-hit ambulance trust leaves
- Evacuation after hotel swimming pool roof collapses
- Parents of Connor Saunders awarded for their community work in son's memory
- In memory of Shoreham Airshow victims, players set new world record for longest ever football match