An award-winning design company have been selected for a £3 million overhaul of a public square.
Crawley Borough Council and West Sussex County Council have selected award-winners Burns + Nice to help regenerate Queens Square in the town centre.
The design company has experience of redesigning squares and public realm projects in London, Gravesend and Leicester.
A planning application is expected towards the end of the year with consultation taking place before the start of the design work and continuing throughout the project which could be completed by spring 2016.
- All hail the return of the Palace to our Pier's name
- Winning design contest was a dream come true
- District judge and his former lover facing jail for stealing £1 million from clients
- Revealed: Teenager used cash made on fake Bestival tickets to fund lavish lifestyle
- Developers claim £45m Aquarena tower will not be second homes’