Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Design firm chosen for £3 million square revamp
11:32am Friday 30th May 2014 in News
An award-winning design company have been selected for a £3 million overhaul of a public square.
Crawley Borough Council and West Sussex County Council have selected award-winners Burns + Nice to help regenerate Queens Square in the town centre.
The design company has experience of redesigning squares and public realm projects in London, Gravesend and Leicester.
A planning application is expected towards the end of the year with consultation taking place before the start of the design work and continuing throughout the project which could be completed by spring 2016.
- Firefighters deal with major blaze in Brighton
- Firefighters deal with chemical incident at Brighton police station
- Bushes to be kept high to hide gay cruising
- Bar's licence under threat after reports of drug use, under-age drinking and sexual assault
- Piano at Brighton station moved - because it is too noisy
Comments are closed on this article.