An award-winning design company have been selected for a £3 million overhaul of a public square.
Crawley Borough Council and West Sussex County Council have selected award-winners Burns + Nice to help regenerate Queens Square in the town centre.
The design company has experience of redesigning squares and public realm projects in London, Gravesend and Leicester.
A planning application is expected towards the end of the year with consultation taking place before the start of the design work and continuing throughout the project which could be completed by spring 2016.
- Council wins grant to help fund £2.1 million scheme to reduce congestion
- Former Worthing star swoops in to save club
- Seven in court over Brighton heroin raids
- Student duped into becoming money mule by fake job advert
- Twenty years after being given HIV-infected blood, Mark Ward from Peacehaven finally gets some sense of justice