An award-winning design company have been selected for a £3 million overhaul of a public square.
Crawley Borough Council and West Sussex County Council have selected award-winners Burns + Nice to help regenerate Queens Square in the town centre.
The design company has experience of redesigning squares and public realm projects in London, Gravesend and Leicester.
A planning application is expected towards the end of the year with consultation taking place before the start of the design work and continuing throughout the project which could be completed by spring 2016.
- It's all set for one big blue and white knees-up at the Amex
- Loyal Seagulls fan reflects on club’s journey to the Premier League
- Stalking victims must always be believed and enquiries be pursued
- Teacher, 47, struck off for relationship with teenage pupil
- Green bus company becomes even more eco friendly after £250k campaign