An award-winning design company have been selected for a £3 million overhaul of a public square.
Crawley Borough Council and West Sussex County Council have selected award-winners Burns + Nice to help regenerate Queens Square in the town centre.
The design company has experience of redesigning squares and public realm projects in London, Gravesend and Leicester.
A planning application is expected towards the end of the year with consultation taking place before the start of the design work and continuing throughout the project which could be completed by spring 2016.
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Police hunt man after girl, 14, raped near field in Ovingdean
- Mum quits job to enter competitions full time after winning £250,000 in prizes
- Drugs wizard jailed for developing chemistry lab in Ovingdean says time behind bars was ‘awesome’
- VIDEO: Tragedy feared from planes flying ‘dangerously low’ over Shoreham