An award-winning design company have been selected for a £3 million overhaul of a public square.
Crawley Borough Council and West Sussex County Council have selected award-winners Burns + Nice to help regenerate Queens Square in the town centre.
The design company has experience of redesigning squares and public realm projects in London, Gravesend and Leicester.
A planning application is expected towards the end of the year with consultation taking place before the start of the design work and continuing throughout the project which could be completed by spring 2016.
- Wanted man arrested by police when spotted driving through Brighton
- The ‘luxury’ future of our Brighton mainline
- Teenage girl killed in car crash; three others seriously injured
- Two Sussex residents unaccounted for after devastating earthquake in Nepal
- For sale: One of the first bungalows built in England and it could be yours for £985,000