An award-winning design company have been selected for a £3 million overhaul of a public square.
Crawley Borough Council and West Sussex County Council have selected award-winners Burns + Nice to help regenerate Queens Square in the town centre.
The design company has experience of redesigning squares and public realm projects in London, Gravesend and Leicester.
A planning application is expected towards the end of the year with consultation taking place before the start of the design work and continuing throughout the project which could be completed by spring 2016.
- Man arrested after five Brighton and Hove betting shops are vandalised
- In The Dock: Three people who have appeared in court from Hove
- Crash driver died from injuries, not heart attack, police say
- Teenagers tricked and blackmailed into sending inappropriate images
- City restaurants named among the best in the UK