An award-winning design company have been selected for a £3 million overhaul of a public square.
Crawley Borough Council and West Sussex County Council have selected award-winners Burns + Nice to help regenerate Queens Square in the town centre.
The design company has experience of redesigning squares and public realm projects in London, Gravesend and Leicester.
A planning application is expected towards the end of the year with consultation taking place before the start of the design work and continuing throughout the project which could be completed by spring 2016.
- Webcam from Brighton front room hacked and uploaded onto Russian website
- Sussex Police issue warning to mobile phone users including owners of iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and Sony
- Mitsubishi crashes into lamppost outside Ladies Mile Pub
- Hove father sent text message to loved ones before killing himself
- Teenager cyclist knocks over 57-year-old on pavement and rides off