An award-winning design company have been selected for a £3 million overhaul of a public square.
Crawley Borough Council and West Sussex County Council have selected award-winners Burns + Nice to help regenerate Queens Square in the town centre.
The design company has experience of redesigning squares and public realm projects in London, Gravesend and Leicester.
A planning application is expected towards the end of the year with consultation taking place before the start of the design work and continuing throughout the project which could be completed by spring 2016.
- Permanent travellers site cost is rise to £2.4 million due to fears of pollution health risk
- Russian man attempts to outwit 10p machine on Palace Pier with a magnet
- 50 people argued, shouted over each other and walked out at Wild Life festival meeting
- Warning: ‘beware of snakes’ as second dog killed in attack
- Man's body discovered near Cuckmere Haven after Beachy Head search found nothing