Three people were hurt following a collision between a taxi and a BMW this morning.
The accident happened in New Church Road, near the junction with Braemore Road in Hove at about 2am.
A spokesman for East Sussex fire and Rescue Service said the injured people were out of the car by the time crews arrived and were being treated by paramedics at the scene.
There were no reports anyone was seriously hurt.
Investigations into the cause of the accident are continuing.
- Knifeman flees empty-handed after attempting to rob Sainsbury's store
- Brighton Museum closed after fire caused by arsonists
- Convicted murderer released on licence goes on to shoot his neighbour
- Fossil-hunter's find on beach identified as preserved dinosaur brain
- Children lucky not to be injured as car set alight in suspected arson attack