Three people were hurt following a collision between a taxi and a BMW this morning.
The accident happened in New Church Road, near the junction with Braemore Road in Hove at about 2am.
A spokesman for East Sussex fire and Rescue Service said the injured people were out of the car by the time crews arrived and were being treated by paramedics at the scene.
There were no reports anyone was seriously hurt.
Investigations into the cause of the accident are continuing.
- Students left in tears after being forced to abandon exams due to bomb hoax
- Hove MP implores youth vote to help decide the EU referendum for Remain
- Arundel bypass route through Binsted would be 'death' of village, say campaigners
- The Argus Santa Bus brings in a record of close to £30,000 for charity
- Ridgeview wines from Sussex are the tipple of choice for No 10