Three people were hurt following a collision between a taxi and a BMW this morning.
The accident happened in New Church Road, near the junction with Braemore Road in Hove at about 2am.
A spokesman for East Sussex fire and Rescue Service said the injured people were out of the car by the time crews arrived and were being treated by paramedics at the scene.
There were no reports anyone was seriously hurt.
Investigations into the cause of the accident are continuing.
- Council housing chief in £18 million police fraud investigation is sacked from £82,000-a-year post
- Decision on roll out of 20mph speed limits deferred after report criticized as "not clear"
- Man arrested on suspicion of affray following five hour police siege in Burgess Hill
- Men jailed for racist and homophobic attacks
- Fraudsters posing as police wanted over series of scams on pensioners