An investigation has been launched into a garage fire that destroyed a car.
The fire, believed to have been started deliberately, was at a large detached garage in Richmond Court, Southgate, Crawley.
It is the second time in a month the building has been targeted.
The latest fire, which happened at about 2am today, started in the roof and spread to the car.
In the first incident a bin shed at the back of the garage was set on fire and a man was injured when some burning felt landed on him.
There are no reported injuries in this morning's fire.
Crews were at the scene for about two hours and the fire has been reported to Sussex Police.
- Public warned not to approach convicted murderer on the run
- Video: Mother speaks of daughter's killing by dad
- Man stabbed in the back in mid-morning brawl in Hove
- UPDATE: Major disruption on Brighton Mainline following signalling problems at Haywards Heath
- Carer 'stole £30,000' from elderly woman in her care