An investigation has been launched into a garage fire that destroyed a car.
The fire, believed to have been started deliberately, was at a large detached garage in Richmond Court, Southgate, Crawley.
It is the second time in a month the building has been targeted.
The latest fire, which happened at about 2am today, started in the roof and spread to the car.
In the first incident a bin shed at the back of the garage was set on fire and a man was injured when some burning felt landed on him.
There are no reported injuries in this morning's fire.
Crews were at the scene for about two hours and the fire has been reported to Sussex Police.
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Police hunt man after girl, 14, raped near field in Ovingdean
- Mum quits job to enter competitions full time after winning £250,000 in prizes
- Drugs wizard jailed for developing chemistry lab in Ovingdean says time behind bars was ‘awesome’
- VIDEO: Tragedy feared from planes flying ‘dangerously low’ over Shoreham