An investigation has been launched into a garage fire that destroyed a car.
The fire, believed to have been started deliberately, was at a large detached garage in Richmond Court, Southgate, Crawley.
It is the second time in a month the building has been targeted.
The latest fire, which happened at about 2am today, started in the roof and spread to the car.
In the first incident a bin shed at the back of the garage was set on fire and a man was injured when some burning felt landed on him.
There are no reported injuries in this morning's fire.
Crews were at the scene for about two hours and the fire has been reported to Sussex Police.
- Car bursts into flames in Brighton street and driver hot steps it away
- More strikes threatened on Southern Railway as drivers balloted
- Heathrow vs Gatwick: £2bn snub to Sussex economy as runaway bid scuppered
- Opportunities missed to help suicidal agony aunt who killed herself
- £100m laboratory would create 600 jobs and help produce next Nobel star