An investigation has been launched into a garage fire that destroyed a car.
The fire, believed to have been started deliberately, was at a large detached garage in Richmond Court, Southgate, Crawley.
It is the second time in a month the building has been targeted.
The latest fire, which happened at about 2am today, started in the roof and spread to the car.
In the first incident a bin shed at the back of the garage was set on fire and a man was injured when some burning felt landed on him.
There are no reported injuries in this morning's fire.
Crews were at the scene for about two hours and the fire has been reported to Sussex Police.
- Motorist in hospital after early morning A27 crash which closed road
- Brighton train more overcrowded than Indian rail network
- Southern seeks ACAS talks in bid to end rail union dispute
- Warning over dehydration as the number of elderly people in hospital on the rise
- Parents accuse vicar of forcing closure of pre-school club through rent hike