The ArgusElderly residents suffer smoke inhalation after kitchen fire (From The Argus)

Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.

Elderly residents suffer smoke inhalation after fire in Woodingdean

The Argus: Elderly residents suffer smoke inhalation after kitchen fire Elderly residents suffer smoke inhalation after kitchen fire

Fire fighters were called to a kitchen fire in Sandhurst Avenue, Woodingdean, just after 11am this morning (Wednesday June 4). 

Three fire engines attended to put out the fire and an ambulance was requested for two elderly residents suffering from smoke inhalation. 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree