Officers want to speak to these two men after the theft of a suitcase containing more than £10,000 worth of computer equipment.
British Transport Police officers have this week released CCTV images of these two men they want to speak as they investigate the theft of the suitcase.
The suitcase was taken shortly after 9pm on Wednesday April 9, as the suitcase’s 29-year-old male owner travelled between Gatwick and Horsham stations.
The victim in the luggage rack behind his seat but when the train arrived at Horsham and he got up to leave the train, he discovered his case had been taken Detective Constable Nigel Craig added: “I am certain the men pictured will be able to assist the investigation and am calling on anyone who recognises them, or who has information about the incident, to come forward.”
Any with information is asked to call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 quoting log SSUB/B10 of 28/5/14.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Widow brands fake paramedic 'the devil incarnate'
- Fire engine cut ‘will risk lives’
- Apology after warden knocked down at Woodingdean school
- Ofsted drop inspector accused of copying and pasting reports on Sussex schools
- Pair die after car crashes with pick-up