A pensioner suffered head and shoulder injuries after being knocked down by a car.
The 70-year old woman from Shoreham was injured in the collision with a van in Portland Road at the junction with Leicester Villas in Hove at 2.10pm on Wednesday.
The woman was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with head and shoulder injuries and was discharged later that day.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or email email@example.com quoting Operation Oregon.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- 'No evidence of harm to patients' in secret ambulance delay scheme
- Duke of Edinburgh admires views of Brighton and Hove as he boards i360
- Taxi companies set to fight for your custom as Uber launches in Brighton and Hove
- Parliament misled over patients transport ambulance scandal
- Teenager Charlie Crookes missing from home in Eastbourne