Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Motorists asked to avoid A27 after motorbike crash
5:26pm Friday 6th June 2014 in News
Motorists are being advised to avoid a major road where possible after a motorcylist suffered serious head injuries after a collision with a car.
The male motorbike rider was driving along the eastbound A27 between the Dyke Rd and A23 interchanges in Brighton at 3.50pm today.
A Sussex Police spokesman said the motorcyclist received serious head injuries but his condition is not assessed as life threatening.
Two of the three lanes of the eastbound carriageway are closed for a number of hours after the crash and drivers are advised to avoid the eastbound A27 west of the collision if possible.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Man left with cuts and bruises after being attacked in front of his wife and children
- Man left with broken eye socket after being attacked by two men
- Flooded residents told: Don't blame it on the drains
- Pensioner's car mounts pavement, hits pedestrian and crashes into road sign
- Violence spike did not occur during World Cup – Sussex Police
Comments are closed on this article.