Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Motorists asked to avoid A27 after motorbike crash
5:26pm Friday 6th June 2014 in News
Motorists are being advised to avoid a major road where possible after a motorcylist suffered serious head injuries after a collision with a car.
The male motorbike rider was driving along the eastbound A27 between the Dyke Rd and A23 interchanges in Brighton at 3.50pm today.
A Sussex Police spokesman said the motorcyclist received serious head injuries but his condition is not assessed as life threatening.
Two of the three lanes of the eastbound carriageway are closed for a number of hours after the crash and drivers are advised to avoid the eastbound A27 west of the collision if possible.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Mum died after taking diet pills
- Vandals throw paint mixed with excrement over door
- Man gets head stuck in window after locking himself out
- Bid for test drilling for oil and shale gas at Sussex village rejected
- More use of stingers to halt getaway cars on Sussex's roads
Comments are closed on this article.