A man was treated by paramedics after a fire in his kitchen.
The man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation after a fire in his kitchen in Wooding Grove in Crawley at 9pm last night.
Firefighters said the fire started after oil on a pan ignited in the oven but the man was able to put out the fire with a powder extinguisher.
- Schools face £15m black hole in funding
- One-stop shop for all your election queries
- Larger than life creations get props
- Mystery of Fanny’s final resting place finally solved
- Scheme to help your children get ahead through further education