Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man needs treatment after kitchen fire
9:59am Sunday 8th June 2014 in News
A man was treated by paramedics after a fire in his kitchen.
The man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation after a fire in his kitchen in Wooding Grove in Crawley at 9pm last night.
Firefighters said the fire started after oil on a pan ignited in the oven but the man was able to put out the fire with a powder extinguisher.
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Detectives treating blaze as suspicious
- Teenager dies after being hit by train
- Cameron tells Eastbourne council: Spend £2 million how you want
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Business owners were uninsured
- Residents association given permission to challenge council over fracking permission
Comments are closed on this article.