A man was treated by paramedics after a fire in his kitchen.
The man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation after a fire in his kitchen in Wooding Grove in Crawley at 9pm last night.
Firefighters said the fire started after oil on a pan ignited in the oven but the man was able to put out the fire with a powder extinguisher.
- Man, 75, held in murder probe
- Suspected human bones found on edge of fishing lake
- Man seriously injured after Toyota Avensis hits tree in Hove
- Two car crash in Brighton
- Long delays after van hits central reservation on the A23