Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Paramedics called after man tries to recover flip-flop from sea
Updated 2:21pm Sunday 8th June 2014 in News
A man got into difficulties trying to recover his flip-flop from the sea.
South East Coast Ambulance Service were called to Hastings at 11am this morning after he got into difficulty trying to recover his flip flop from sea but fortunately the man did not need treatment.
Paramedics said the incident highlighted the strength of the tide and undercurrent with other swimmers also reporting difficult swimming conditions.
- Inferno which severely damaged flat started accidentally
- Calls for pub to be closed after series of offences
- Spilt party drug at Brighton police station causes major alert
- Fire fighters kept busy by string of arson attacks
- Rumpus councillor is still working for Green Party MEP
Comments are closed on this article.