Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Shop damaged in wheelie bin fire
7:35am Monday 9th June 2014 in News
A shop has been damaged after fire spread from a wheelie bin.
The convenience shop in Vale Road in Portslade was damaged last night after rubbish was set alight in a bin store at the rear of the property at about 7.30pm.
Four crews from Preston Circus and Hove attended the scene but staff working at the store had already left the building.
Firefighters were on scene for more than two hours but there were no report of any injuries from the incident.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Rail disruption after person hit by train
- Gang steals watch with connection to Auschwitz
- Dora Bryan funeral date set
- Gatwick £250m pledge dismissed as “small bribes”
- Shake-up of hospital services made permanent
Comments are closed on this article.