Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Beachfront bin fire caused by smouldering barbecue
7:44am Monday 9th June 2014 in News
Firefighters have reiterated warnings about the disposal of barbecues after a fire in a bin.
Preston Circus firefighters were called to Kings Road Arches in Brighton last night at 7.15pm after a fire broke out in a bin following the disposal of a barbecue.
Fire crews had to use a hose reel to put out the blaze which destroyed the contents of the bin.
- Storms causing delays, disruption and damage as heavy rain and lightning hits
- Train delays between Brighton and Littlehampton as storm kills power
- Crashes on the rise
- Criticism over antenatal cuts
- Former finance boss jailed for £2.2m NHS fraud
Comments are closed on this article.