Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Beachfront bin fire caused by smouldering barbecue
7:44am Monday 9th June 2014 in News
Firefighters have reiterated warnings about the disposal of barbecues after a fire in a bin.
Preston Circus firefighters were called to Kings Road Arches in Brighton last night at 7.15pm after a fire broke out in a bin following the disposal of a barbecue.
Fire crews had to use a hose reel to put out the blaze which destroyed the contents of the bin.
- Boy, 3, takes family car for a spin and crashes
- Sussex Hospitals prepare for rise in patients due to heatwave
- Mother facing jail for neglect after being found drunk at 11.30am
- A27 delays after crash
- Hundreds of jobs at risk after supermarket chain pulls out of development
Comments are closed on this article.