The ArgusCyclists lose the lycra for annual naked ride (From The Argus)

Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.

Brighton cyclists lose the lycra for annual naked ride

The Argus: Cyclists lose the lycra for annual naked ride Cyclists lose the lycra for annual naked ride

BOTTOMS, breasts and plenty else were on display yesterday as hundreds turned out for the annual naked bike ride.

Some day-trippers were seen doing a double take in disbelief as the peloton of bare flesh took in the sights of Brighton and Hove.

With the mercury reaching 22C, people lathered themselves in sun cream to protect body parts perhaps not so used to the sun.

Duncan Blinkhorn, co-organiser, said: “It was a fantastic day. The weather behaved and we had close to 1,000 riders out there.

“It was very hot and we doled out the sun cream. I think most people were well protected but there were some nasty looking burns.”

With chains oiled and tyres checked, the riders set off from The Level before taking in the sights of the seafront.

They stopped for a breather and the chance to reapply sun cream at Hove Lawns before getting back into the saddle and going through Hove, past Churchill Square to the Old Steine.

Following a quick dip in the fountain they were back on again and through Kemp Town and finished at the nudist beach.

Mr Blinkhorn added: “The support was fantastic. We were cheered all along the route, as we are each year.

“The day was all about showing you can have great fun on a bicycle on a Sunday afternoon – and all for free.”

The event, which has been held in Brighton and Hove since 2006, is one of the biggest of its kind in the world.

While there has been controversy about the amount of flesh allowed at previous events, Sussex Police said full nudity was permitted this time round.

Chief Superintendent Nev Kemp, who is the police commander for the city, said that just two complaints had been received – one from a man in Wales.

On Twitter he said: “Told officers policing Brighton’s World Naked Bike Ride that they don’t have to wear stab vests but that is only clothing they can remove.”

Comments (34)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

12:19pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Fight_Back says...

A Senior Police Officer with a sense of humour - like it !
A Senior Police Officer with a sense of humour - like it ! Fight_Back
  • Score: 24

12:23pm Mon 9 Jun 14

charlie smirke says...

I thought that exposing yourself in public was illegal ? If so, how are they allowed to have this bike ride?
I thought that exposing yourself in public was illegal ? If so, how are they allowed to have this bike ride? charlie smirke
  • Score: -30

12:30pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Fight_Back says...

charlie smirke wrote:
I thought that exposing yourself in public was illegal ? If so, how are they allowed to have this bike ride?
You thought wrong. Public nudity is not illegal.
[quote][p][bold]charlie smirke[/bold] wrote: I thought that exposing yourself in public was illegal ? If so, how are they allowed to have this bike ride?[/p][/quote]You thought wrong. Public nudity is not illegal. Fight_Back
  • Score: 25

12:49pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Quiterie says...

charlie smirke wrote:
I thought that exposing yourself in public was illegal ? If so, how are they allowed to have this bike ride?
It's only illegal if there is the intent to shock.

I was certainly shocked by one or two riders, but I don't think that was their intention ;-)
[quote][p][bold]charlie smirke[/bold] wrote: I thought that exposing yourself in public was illegal ? If so, how are they allowed to have this bike ride?[/p][/quote]It's only illegal if there is the intent to shock. I was certainly shocked by one or two riders, but I don't think that was their intention ;-) Quiterie
  • Score: 29

1:24pm Mon 9 Jun 14

skylight says...

Beats me how they get away with it?..
Beats me how they get away with it?.. skylight
  • Score: -13

1:48pm Mon 9 Jun 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

charlie smirke wrote:
I thought that exposing yourself in public was illegal ? If so, how are they allowed to have this bike ride?
Exposing oneself refers to a sexual activity, normally involving an erection.

I pointed out in a previous topic that being naked isn't a sexual activity, so this event was perfectly legal.
[quote][p][bold]charlie smirke[/bold] wrote: I thought that exposing yourself in public was illegal ? If so, how are they allowed to have this bike ride?[/p][/quote]Exposing oneself refers to a sexual activity, normally involving an erection. I pointed out in a previous topic that being naked isn't a sexual activity, so this event was perfectly legal. ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: 5

2:14pm Mon 9 Jun 14

notaconspiracy says...

I heard this passing from down on the prom yesterday. I was surprised that they were on the main road. Perhaps next year, we could have a complementary naked drive in our cars along the empty cycle lane.
I heard this passing from down on the prom yesterday. I was surprised that they were on the main road. Perhaps next year, we could have a complementary naked drive in our cars along the empty cycle lane. notaconspiracy
  • Score: 5

2:36pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Man of steel says...

ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
charlie smirke wrote:
I thought that exposing yourself in public was illegal ? If so, how are they allowed to have this bike ride?
Exposing oneself refers to a sexual activity, normally involving an erection.

I pointed out in a previous topic that being naked isn't a sexual activity, so this event was perfectly legal.
The question has been asked before, if being naked in public is not an offence, why has the naked rambler been in prison so many times? He certainly does not set out to shock or indulge in sexual activity.
Or is it more to do with him being on his own, and therefore an easy target, but close to a reported 1000 bike riders, making it difficult to stop.
[quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]charlie smirke[/bold] wrote: I thought that exposing yourself in public was illegal ? If so, how are they allowed to have this bike ride?[/p][/quote]Exposing oneself refers to a sexual activity, normally involving an erection. I pointed out in a previous topic that being naked isn't a sexual activity, so this event was perfectly legal.[/p][/quote]The question has been asked before, if being naked in public is not an offence, why has the naked rambler been in prison so many times? He certainly does not set out to shock or indulge in sexual activity. Or is it more to do with him being on his own, and therefore an easy target, but close to a reported 1000 bike riders, making it difficult to stop. Man of steel
  • Score: 32

3:11pm Mon 9 Jun 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

Man of steel wrote:
ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
charlie smirke wrote:
I thought that exposing yourself in public was illegal ? If so, how are they allowed to have this bike ride?
Exposing oneself refers to a sexual activity, normally involving an erection.

I pointed out in a previous topic that being naked isn't a sexual activity, so this event was perfectly legal.
The question has been asked before, if being naked in public is not an offence, why has the naked rambler been in prison so many times? He certainly does not set out to shock or indulge in sexual activity.
Or is it more to do with him being on his own, and therefore an easy target, but close to a reported 1000 bike riders, making it difficult to stop.
"why has the naked rambler been in prison so many times?"


Contempt of court, mainly.

He has never been imprisoned purely for being naked, and he hasn't been imprisoned for several years.
[quote][p][bold]Man of steel[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]charlie smirke[/bold] wrote: I thought that exposing yourself in public was illegal ? If so, how are they allowed to have this bike ride?[/p][/quote]Exposing oneself refers to a sexual activity, normally involving an erection. I pointed out in a previous topic that being naked isn't a sexual activity, so this event was perfectly legal.[/p][/quote]The question has been asked before, if being naked in public is not an offence, why has the naked rambler been in prison so many times? He certainly does not set out to shock or indulge in sexual activity. Or is it more to do with him being on his own, and therefore an easy target, but close to a reported 1000 bike riders, making it difficult to stop.[/p][/quote]"why has the naked rambler been in prison so many times?" Contempt of court, mainly. He has never been imprisoned purely for being naked, and he hasn't been imprisoned for several years. ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: 3

4:36pm Mon 9 Jun 14

ZeeGee, ffs says...

Why was the guy in the Arsenal shirt not thrown out of the ride?
Why was the guy in the Arsenal shirt not thrown out of the ride? ZeeGee, ffs
  • Score: -5

5:06pm Mon 9 Jun 14

19levante47 says...

ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
Man of steel wrote:
ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
charlie smirke wrote:
I thought that exposing yourself in public was illegal ? If so, how are they allowed to have this bike ride?
Exposing oneself refers to a sexual activity, normally involving an erection.

I pointed out in a previous topic that being naked isn't a sexual activity, so this event was perfectly legal.
The question has been asked before, if being naked in public is not an offence, why has the naked rambler been in prison so many times? He certainly does not set out to shock or indulge in sexual activity.
Or is it more to do with him being on his own, and therefore an easy target, but close to a reported 1000 bike riders, making it difficult to stop.
"why has the naked rambler been in prison so many times?"


Contempt of court, mainly.

He has never been imprisoned purely for being naked, and he hasn't been imprisoned for several years.
Unfortunately, he is still banged up. There was no legal means to imprison him for being naked, so they gave him as ASBO. He is currently in prison for breaching the ASBO. Pretty much open ended really. Murderers serve less time. Is that a good way to spend your money they take in tax?
[quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Man of steel[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]charlie smirke[/bold] wrote: I thought that exposing yourself in public was illegal ? If so, how are they allowed to have this bike ride?[/p][/quote]Exposing oneself refers to a sexual activity, normally involving an erection. I pointed out in a previous topic that being naked isn't a sexual activity, so this event was perfectly legal.[/p][/quote]The question has been asked before, if being naked in public is not an offence, why has the naked rambler been in prison so many times? He certainly does not set out to shock or indulge in sexual activity. Or is it more to do with him being on his own, and therefore an easy target, but close to a reported 1000 bike riders, making it difficult to stop.[/p][/quote]"why has the naked rambler been in prison so many times?" Contempt of court, mainly. He has never been imprisoned purely for being naked, and he hasn't been imprisoned for several years.[/p][/quote]Unfortunately, he is still banged up. There was no legal means to imprison him for being naked, so they gave him as ASBO. He is currently in prison for breaching the ASBO. Pretty much open ended really. Murderers serve less time. Is that a good way to spend your money they take in tax? 19levante47
  • Score: 15

5:10pm Mon 9 Jun 14

bustard says...

ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
Why was the guy in the Arsenal shirt not thrown out of the ride?
Wearing an Arsenal shirt is not an offence in Brighton (yet), even though it contains the word "Arse".... just thing yourself lucky it wasn't a Scunthorpe shirt which contains the word "C..." /CARRIER LOST
[quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: Why was the guy in the Arsenal shirt not thrown out of the ride?[/p][/quote]Wearing an Arsenal shirt is not an offence in Brighton (yet), even though it contains the word "Arse".... just thing yourself lucky it wasn't a Scunthorpe shirt which contains the word "C..." /CARRIER LOST bustard
  • Score: 3

5:12pm Mon 9 Jun 14

bustard says...

ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
Roystony called the riders: "Perverts" on the thread about the recently-painted mural depicting the Ride. He's now saying (on an unrelated thread about schoolchildren) that he actually went to watch the ride close up: "I saw the ride go past me earlier and I saw one person on his bike stroking himself, another with a prince Albert and alot of them had paint in areas to draw attention to it." And he claims to have found the whole thing: "Extremely sexual in nature." which is probably why he went there. Quite why he had to put all that on a thread dealing with schoolchildren wasn't explained, but I suspect it added to his sick enjoyment. And he calls nudists 'perverts'. *facepalm* "
The real criminal was the scrote who was watching the ride, and grabbed a girls boob as she passed by, and ran away when she got of her bike and stood up to him.....
[quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: Roystony called the riders: "Perverts" on the thread about the recently-painted mural depicting the Ride. He's now saying (on an unrelated thread about schoolchildren) that he actually went to watch the ride close up: "I saw the ride go past me earlier and I saw one person on his bike stroking himself, another with a prince Albert and alot of them had paint in areas to draw attention to it." And he claims to have found the whole thing: "Extremely sexual in nature." which is probably why he went there. Quite why he had to put all that on a thread dealing with schoolchildren wasn't explained, but I suspect it added to his sick enjoyment. And he calls nudists 'perverts'. *facepalm* "[/p][/quote]The real criminal was the scrote who was watching the ride, and grabbed a girls boob as she passed by, and ran away when she got of her bike and stood up to him..... bustard
  • Score: 16

8:02pm Mon 9 Jun 14

cabbie88 says...

What bright spark decided to start the naked bike adjacent to a kiddies playground.typical Brighton anything to get noticed
What bright spark decided to start the naked bike adjacent to a kiddies playground.typical Brighton anything to get noticed cabbie88
  • Score: -4

8:42pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Idontbelieveit1948 says...

You couldn't make it up, co organiser of the naked bike ride is called Blinkhorn !

By the way where was Saint Caroline with her "No Naked Bike ?Ride" T shirt
You couldn't make it up, co organiser of the naked bike ride is called Blinkhorn ! By the way where was Saint Caroline with her "No Naked Bike ?Ride" T shirt Idontbelieveit1948
  • Score: 1

8:54pm Mon 9 Jun 14

roystony says...

ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
cabbie88 wrote:
What bright spark decided to start the naked bike adjacent to a kiddies playground.typical Brighton anything to get noticed
I don't know, but I bet Rostony was delighted that he could kill two birds with one stone that afternoon.
??? Obsessed much?
[quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]cabbie88[/bold] wrote: What bright spark decided to start the naked bike adjacent to a kiddies playground.typical Brighton anything to get noticed[/p][/quote]I don't know, but I bet Rostony was delighted that he could kill two birds with one stone that afternoon.[/p][/quote]??? Obsessed much? roystony
  • Score: 1

9:03pm Mon 9 Jun 14

MalcolmBoura says...

cabbie88 wrote:
What bright spark decided to start the naked bike adjacent to a kiddies playground.typical Brighton anything to get noticed
Why not? Children don't have any problem with nudity. It is the attitudes of some misguided adults that causes harm and all too often that harm is serious. Prudery is child abuse with good intentions and ignorance of the facts is not an excuse.
[quote][p][bold]cabbie88[/bold] wrote: What bright spark decided to start the naked bike adjacent to a kiddies playground.typical Brighton anything to get noticed[/p][/quote]Why not? Children don't have any problem with nudity. It is the attitudes of some misguided adults that causes harm and all too often that harm is serious. Prudery is child abuse with good intentions and ignorance of the facts is not an excuse. MalcolmBoura
  • Score: 5

9:15pm Mon 9 Jun 14

roystony says...

ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
roystony wrote:
ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
cabbie88 wrote:
What bright spark decided to start the naked bike adjacent to a kiddies playground.typical Brighton anything to get noticed
I don't know, but I bet Rostony was delighted that he could kill two birds with one stone that afternoon.
??? Obsessed much?
No, just wary of perverts who are turned on by nudity near children.
That's sick to even think of such a thing.

You perv
[quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]roystony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]cabbie88[/bold] wrote: What bright spark decided to start the naked bike adjacent to a kiddies playground.typical Brighton anything to get noticed[/p][/quote]I don't know, but I bet Rostony was delighted that he could kill two birds with one stone that afternoon.[/p][/quote]??? Obsessed much?[/p][/quote]No, just wary of perverts who are turned on by nudity near children.[/p][/quote]That's sick to even think of such a thing. You perv roystony
  • Score: -8

9:21pm Mon 9 Jun 14

roystony says...

ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
roystony wrote:
ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
roystony wrote:
ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
cabbie88 wrote:
What bright spark decided to start the naked bike adjacent to a kiddies playground.typical Brighton anything to get noticed
I don't know, but I bet Rostony was delighted that he could kill two birds with one stone that afternoon.
??? Obsessed much?
No, just wary of perverts who are turned on by nudity near children.
That's sick to even think of such a thing.

You perv
But it happens.

Are we 'sick' because we don't want such people around?

Don't forget, Roystiony, it was YOU who wrote on an unrelated thread about children in Pulborough that you found the Bike Ride a 'sexual' event.

What kind of sick b*st*rd would post that on a thread that kiddies might be reading?
Oooo righty then
[quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]roystony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]roystony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]cabbie88[/bold] wrote: What bright spark decided to start the naked bike adjacent to a kiddies playground.typical Brighton anything to get noticed[/p][/quote]I don't know, but I bet Rostony was delighted that he could kill two birds with one stone that afternoon.[/p][/quote]??? Obsessed much?[/p][/quote]No, just wary of perverts who are turned on by nudity near children.[/p][/quote]That's sick to even think of such a thing. You perv[/p][/quote]But it happens. Are we 'sick' because we don't want such people around? Don't forget, Roystiony, it was YOU who wrote on an unrelated thread about children in Pulborough that you found the Bike Ride a 'sexual' event. What kind of sick b*st*rd would post that on a thread that kiddies might be reading?[/p][/quote]Oooo righty then roystony
  • Score: 0

9:43pm Mon 9 Jun 14

roystony says...

ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
"Children don't have any problem with nudity. It is the attitudes of some misguided adults that causes harm and all too often that harm is serious. Prudery is child abuse with good intentions and ignorance of the facts is not an excuse."

I agree that children aren't bothered with nudity and that prudery does more harm than good.

Nudity does not equate to sexual activity, and only pervs think that it does....isn't that right, Roystony?
What ever you say jack.
[quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: "Children don't have any problem with nudity. It is the attitudes of some misguided adults that causes harm and all too often that harm is serious. Prudery is child abuse with good intentions and ignorance of the facts is not an excuse." I agree that children aren't bothered with nudity and that prudery does more harm than good. Nudity does not equate to sexual activity, and only pervs think that it does....isn't that right, Roystony?[/p][/quote]What ever you say jack. roystony
  • Score: 1

9:44pm Mon 9 Jun 14

ARMANA says...

Cyclists pervs, !!!
Cyclists pervs, !!! ARMANA
  • Score: 0

9:55pm Mon 9 Jun 14

roystony says...

ARMANA wrote:
Cyclists pervs, !!!
Thanks, now you have to put up with the ever so exciting zeedee.
[quote][p][bold]ARMANA[/bold] wrote: Cyclists pervs, !!![/p][/quote]Thanks, now you have to put up with the ever so exciting zeedee. roystony
  • Score: -2

10:23pm Mon 9 Jun 14

cabbie88 says...

roystony wrote:
ARMANA wrote:
Cyclists pervs, !!!
Thanks, now you have to put up with the ever so exciting zeedee.
I cannot believe police only had 2 complaints nearly everyone I spoke to yesterday said it was not right. After all isn't the nudist beach out of sight for a reason?.
[quote][p][bold]roystony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ARMANA[/bold] wrote: Cyclists pervs, !!![/p][/quote]Thanks, now you have to put up with the ever so exciting zeedee.[/p][/quote]I cannot believe police only had 2 complaints nearly everyone I spoke to yesterday said it was not right. After all isn't the nudist beach out of sight for a reason?. cabbie88
  • Score: -7

10:29pm Mon 9 Jun 14

cabbie88 says...

Cannot believe police only had 2 complaints. That's not what I was hearing around town yesterday. After all isn't the nudist beach out of the way for a reason
Cannot believe police only had 2 complaints. That's not what I was hearing around town yesterday. After all isn't the nudist beach out of the way for a reason cabbie88
  • Score: -8

12:05am Tue 10 Jun 14

grumblegoat says...

notaconspiracy wrote:
I heard this passing from down on the prom yesterday. I was surprised that they were on the main road. Perhaps next year, we could have a complementary naked drive in our cars along the empty cycle lane.
I hear the razor-sharp wit of a small puddle.
[quote][p][bold]notaconspiracy[/bold] wrote: I heard this passing from down on the prom yesterday. I was surprised that they were on the main road. Perhaps next year, we could have a complementary naked drive in our cars along the empty cycle lane.[/p][/quote]I hear the razor-sharp wit of a small puddle. grumblegoat
  • Score: 5

6:48am Tue 10 Jun 14

Plantpot says...

Is the ride done for a reason?
Is the ride done for a reason? Plantpot
  • Score: 1

9:14am Tue 10 Jun 14

pachallis says...

Don't forget this is a eco-activisr protest event fully supported by the Green Party to publicise the vulnerability of cyclists and encourage more people to take up cycling to reduce pollution.

I suggested on a different web site that it might be better for cyclists to me mindful of their vulnerability and that perhaps they could learn how to ride their bikes properly, follow the rules of the road, consider other road users, signal their intentions, and obey traffic signs?

However, I was castigated by the official Green Party spokesman (HJarrs): 'what a great event this is, only in this city would something like this become part of the furniture. What a great place and so many great people'

IMHO it s very sad that the irresponsible Green Party encourages irresponsibility in others if it suits their objectives.
Don't forget this is a eco-activisr protest event fully supported by the Green Party to publicise the vulnerability of cyclists and encourage more people to take up cycling to reduce pollution. I suggested on a different web site that it might be better for cyclists to me mindful of their vulnerability and that perhaps they could learn how to ride their bikes properly, follow the rules of the road, consider other road users, signal their intentions, and obey traffic signs? However, I was castigated by the official Green Party spokesman (HJarrs): 'what a great event this is, only in this city would something like this become part of the furniture. What a great place and so many great people' IMHO it s very sad that the irresponsible Green Party encourages irresponsibility in others if it suits their objectives. pachallis
  • Score: 0

11:26am Tue 10 Jun 14

obiwanshinobi says...

Traditionally the ride is held to highlight the vulnerability of riders and the ecological benefit to everyone if there fewer motorists and more cyclists. It's great to see more bikes out there, but as a keen cyclists myself it would be a bit more sensible if EVERYONE completing the ride at least wears a **** cycle helmet; if you don't take your own safety seriously why should anyone else? I always obey the highway code too, be it on my bike or in the car. Most cyclists around here haven't got a clue about how to cycle safely, how to complete a right hand turn correctly or how to purchase a bike that's the right frame size (which leads to a lack of control over your own riding, much like if your feet didn't reach the pedals in a car and the steering wheel was too far out of your reach).
Traditionally the ride is held to highlight the vulnerability of riders and the ecological benefit to everyone if there fewer motorists and more cyclists. It's great to see more bikes out there, but as a keen cyclists myself it would be a bit more sensible if EVERYONE completing the ride at least wears a **** cycle helmet; if you don't take your own safety seriously why should anyone else? I always obey the highway code too, be it on my bike or in the car. Most cyclists around here haven't got a clue about how to cycle safely, how to complete a right hand turn correctly or how to purchase a bike that's the right frame size (which leads to a lack of control over your own riding, much like if your feet didn't reach the pedals in a car and the steering wheel was too far out of your reach). obiwanshinobi
  • Score: 1

3:17pm Tue 10 Jun 14

bustard says...

cabbie88 wrote:
What bright spark decided to start the naked bike adjacent to a kiddies playground.typical Brighton anything to get noticed
Dunno. But did it matter anyway? Kiddies engossed inplaying, contiued happily playing. Kiddies that wanted to watch, did. (Just as they did on the actual rude itsef - and there must have been many more of THEM). Kiddies that didn't like it could have run to Mummy. Didn't notice any kiddies of that last group.
[quote][p][bold]cabbie88[/bold] wrote: What bright spark decided to start the naked bike adjacent to a kiddies playground.typical Brighton anything to get noticed[/p][/quote]Dunno. But did it matter anyway? Kiddies engossed inplaying, contiued happily playing. Kiddies that wanted to watch, did. (Just as they did on the actual rude itsef - and there must have been many more of THEM). Kiddies that didn't like it could have run to Mummy. Didn't notice any kiddies of that last group. bustard
  • Score: 2

3:19pm Tue 10 Jun 14

bustard says...

roystony wrote:
ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
roystony wrote:
ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
cabbie88 wrote: What bright spark decided to start the naked bike adjacent to a kiddies playground.typical Brighton anything to get noticed
I don't know, but I bet Rostony was delighted that he could kill two birds with one stone that afternoon.
??? Obsessed much?
No, just wary of perverts who are turned on by nudity near children.
That's sick to even think of such a thing. You perv
There were children taking part in the ride, too. (With parents,)
[quote][p][bold]roystony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]roystony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]cabbie88[/bold] wrote: What bright spark decided to start the naked bike adjacent to a kiddies playground.typical Brighton anything to get noticed[/p][/quote]I don't know, but I bet Rostony was delighted that he could kill two birds with one stone that afternoon.[/p][/quote]??? Obsessed much?[/p][/quote]No, just wary of perverts who are turned on by nudity near children.[/p][/quote]That's sick to even think of such a thing. You perv[/p][/quote]There were children taking part in the ride, too. (With parents,) bustard
  • Score: 1

3:22pm Tue 10 Jun 14

bustard says...

Plantpot wrote:
Is the ride done for a reason?
Yes. Next?
[quote][p][bold]Plantpot[/bold] wrote: Is the ride done for a reason?[/p][/quote]Yes. Next? bustard
  • Score: 1

7:50pm Tue 10 Jun 14

PorkyChopper says...

Man of steel wrote:
ZeeGee, ffs wrote:
charlie smirke wrote:
I thought that exposing yourself in public was illegal ? If so, how are they allowed to have this bike ride?
Exposing oneself refers to a sexual activity, normally involving an erection.

I pointed out in a previous topic that being naked isn't a sexual activity, so this event was perfectly legal.
The question has been asked before, if being naked in public is not an offence, why has the naked rambler been in prison so many times? He certainly does not set out to shock or indulge in sexual activity.
Or is it more to do with him being on his own, and therefore an easy target, but close to a reported 1000 bike riders, making it difficult to stop.
He needs to go in a mental hospital.
[quote][p][bold]Man of steel[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZeeGee, ffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]charlie smirke[/bold] wrote: I thought that exposing yourself in public was illegal ? If so, how are they allowed to have this bike ride?[/p][/quote]Exposing oneself refers to a sexual activity, normally involving an erection. I pointed out in a previous topic that being naked isn't a sexual activity, so this event was perfectly legal.[/p][/quote]The question has been asked before, if being naked in public is not an offence, why has the naked rambler been in prison so many times? He certainly does not set out to shock or indulge in sexual activity. Or is it more to do with him being on his own, and therefore an easy target, but close to a reported 1000 bike riders, making it difficult to stop.[/p][/quote]He needs to go in a mental hospital. PorkyChopper
  • Score: 6

8:03pm Tue 10 Jun 14

PorkyChopper says...

I heard there were several men who fell off their bikes, but luckily they were wearing safety gear. Well, I was told that they scraped their helmets on the road. Several women fell off as well, receiving lacerations when they hit the tarmac. There were lots of nasty gashes on display, and some gaping wounds as well.

It's not all bad news though. The Society of Saddle Sniffers were delighted, especially as their annual day out to Brighton coincidentally takes place on the same day. Every year.
I heard there were several men who fell off their bikes, but luckily they were wearing safety gear. Well, I was told that they scraped their helmets on the road. Several women fell off as well, receiving lacerations when they hit the tarmac. There were lots of nasty gashes on display, and some gaping wounds as well. It's not all bad news though. The Society of Saddle Sniffers were delighted, especially as their annual day out to Brighton coincidentally takes place on the same day. Every year. PorkyChopper
  • Score: 8

1:42pm Wed 11 Jun 14

PorkyChopper says...

Plantpot wrote:
Is the ride done for a reason?
Yes. So that exhibitionists can exhibit, and if anyone dares complain, they can get all high and mighty, and accuse complainers of being "uptight" and "having issues". I think if someone wants to ride a bike naked, they are the one with issues. Serious mental issues.
[quote][p][bold]Plantpot[/bold] wrote: Is the ride done for a reason?[/p][/quote]Yes. So that exhibitionists can exhibit, and if anyone dares complain, they can get all high and mighty, and accuse complainers of being "uptight" and "having issues". I think if someone wants to ride a bike naked, they are the one with issues. Serious mental issues. PorkyChopper
  • Score: 5

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree