An elderly woman was injured following a two car crash.
A 72-year old East Grinstead woman was cut free from her car by fireifghters and then taken to Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with suspected neck injuries.
The crash in the B2116 at Plumpton was closed for around two hours at 2pm on Tuesday following the collision near to the agricultural college.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or email email@example.com serial 844 of 10/06.
- Brighton Festival a 'resounding success' – as organisers look ahead to next year's 50th anniversary
- Man seriously injured after being hit by car
- Substance use by motorists said to be on the rise
- Exploding can leaves young pair in hospital
- Sky shone bright in tribute to West Pier