Sussex Police have issued a fresh appeal for information about a crash which led to the death of a cyclist.
Clifford Shrubb was cycling with three friends in Church Street in Rudgwick near Horsham when he fell off his bike and suffered a serious head injury at about 1.10pm on Saturday May 31.
Despite first aid from passers-by and paramedics, the 79-year-old from Surrey died at the scene.
PC Kelly Newton said: "We are still trying to find people who were in the area and could have seen or heard Mr Shrubb falling from his bike.
"We would also like to speak to anyone who may have seen the four friends cycling together in the minutes before the accident.
"There is nothing to suggest that anyone else was involved but we want to work out exactly what happened."
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting Operation Foundry or email email@example.com.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- UPDATE: Father of Brighton jihadi brothers who fled to fight in Syria has 'gone to save last surviving son'
- Person falls from high wall near Palace Pier and another rescued from water near Marina
- Archive of Brighton Rock film legend to go under the hammer
- Man rescued by beach after becoming trapped by rising tide
- Green candidate wins political shoot-out in Lewes