Thieves broke into a shop to steal £150,000 worth of jewellery.
Police are appealing for witnesses to a burglary at G.H. Pressley & Sons Jewellers, in South Street, Worthing, at 9pm on Sunday June 8.
Pandora jewellery worth £150,000 was stolen and £10,000 of damage caused after thieves broke into the shop.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or email email@example.com quoting serial 1479 of 8/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Man suffers burn injuries after blaze at Brighton garage
- First step in £35million scheme for Corn Exchange and Studio Theatre
- Guns and machete found in pond by dog
- Pain cured on a limb and a prayer
- Trying to tackle loneliness