Thieves broke into a shop to steal £150,000 worth of jewellery.
Police are appealing for witnesses to a burglary at G.H. Pressley & Sons Jewellers, in South Street, Worthing, at 9pm on Sunday June 8.
Pandora jewellery worth £150,000 was stolen and £10,000 of damage caused after thieves broke into the shop.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 1479 of 8/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Evacuation after hotel swimming pool roof collapses
- Parents of Connor Saunders awarded for their community work in son's memory
- In memory of Shoreham Airshow victims, players set new world record for longest ever football match
- Wealthy landowner who illegally cut down hundreds of trees in the South Downs is being forced to replant them
- Calls for banned bike ride bum picture to go back on show for the public