Thieves broke into a shop to steal £150,000 worth of jewellery.
Police are appealing for witnesses to a burglary at G.H. Pressley & Sons Jewellers, in South Street, Worthing, at 9pm on Sunday June 8.
Pandora jewellery worth £150,000 was stolen and £10,000 of damage caused after thieves broke into the shop.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or email email@example.com quoting serial 1479 of 8/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- Broken radiotherapy machine delays treatment for cancer patients
- One hundred lucky fans meet YouTube star Zoella
- Halloween garden for fright night fans
- It wasn't cold enough for dying girl to wear wig says school's head teacher