Thieves broke into a shop to steal £150,000 worth of jewellery.
Police are appealing for witnesses to a burglary at G.H. Pressley & Sons Jewellers, in South Street, Worthing, at 9pm on Sunday June 8.
Pandora jewellery worth £150,000 was stolen and £10,000 of damage caused after thieves broke into the shop.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or email email@example.com quoting serial 1479 of 8/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Two masked men carrying handguns hold up Betfred in armed robbery
- Man, 49, found dead in Brighton property
- MP calls on city council to apply for a High Court injunction to ban travellers from Brighton and Hove
- Six-month-old baby hospitalised after serious fire in nail salon is now stable - man still critical
- Armed police deployed after man spotted believed to be wielding a handgun