Thieves broke into a shop to steal £150,000 worth of jewellery.
Police are appealing for witnesses to a burglary at G.H. Pressley & Sons Jewellers, in South Street, Worthing, at 9pm on Sunday June 8.
Pandora jewellery worth £150,000 was stolen and £10,000 of damage caused after thieves broke into the shop.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 1479 of 8/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Charity thieves flood play zone
- Club’s 'chav' night ‘rude to working classes’
- Cash splashed in four seaside towns
- Many parents "live in fear of children"
- Governors condemn Ofsted inspectors for marking school down for 'gay' slur