A mother who went missing from her home for more than a month has been found safe and well.
Sharon Sibley has been reported missing by her two children after she didn't return to her home in Eversfield Road in Eastbourne on Saturday May 10.
The disappearance of the 42-year-old was described by police at the time as being out of character.
Sussex Police announced today that she had now been found safe and well on Sunday and thanked the public and media for help in finding her.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- School sports day cancelled due to hot weather
- Four Sussex restaurants make industry's top 100
- Underage girls approached by boy online who was revealed by detectives to be a 23-stone paedophile
- Reports of suspicious package found at Brighton Marina
- Three teens arrested after shopkeeper attacked in robbery