A mother who went missing from her home for more than a month has been found safe and well.
Sharon Sibley has been reported missing by her two children after she didn't return to her home in Eversfield Road in Eastbourne on Saturday May 10.
The disappearance of the 42-year-old was described by police at the time as being out of character.
Sussex Police announced today that she had now been found safe and well on Sunday and thanked the public and media for help in finding her.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Hospital trust branded "inadequate" by inspectors
- Two pupils excluded after classmates alert teachers they had knives in their bags
- Police seek man over armed robberies
- Slice of Brighton's prime real estate goes on the market for "just" £50m
- Fresh hope in fight to save 145-year-old Brighton pub from development into flats