A mother who went missing from her home for more than a month has been found safe and well.
Sharon Sibley has been reported missing by her two children after she didn't return to her home in Eversfield Road in Eastbourne on Saturday May 10.
The disappearance of the 42-year-old was described by police at the time as being out of character.
Sussex Police announced today that she had now been found safe and well on Sunday and thanked the public and media for help in finding her.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- UPDATE: Motorist dies on A27 after 41-ton lorry overturns, crushing car
- BREAKING: Man fighting for life after nail bar fire is being treated as suspect
- Father told to walk four miles home in torrential rain with baby over £3 parking fee
- Man who collapsed and died in Brighton street named
- Sussex set to be hotter than Istanbul, Prague and San Marino this weekend