A mother who went missing from her home for more than a month has been found safe and well.
Sharon Sibley has been reported missing by her two children after she didn't return to her home in Eversfield Road in Eastbourne on Saturday May 10.
The disappearance of the 42-year-old was described by police at the time as being out of character.
Sussex Police announced today that she had now been found safe and well on Sunday and thanked the public and media for help in finding her.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- UPDATED: Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after being hit by lorry on A259
- Delays and cancellations on the buses expected until the early evening in Brighton and Hove