A mother who went missing from her home for more than a month has been found safe and well.
Sharon Sibley has been reported missing by her two children after she didn't return to her home in Eversfield Road in Eastbourne on Saturday May 10.
The disappearance of the 42-year-old was described by police at the time as being out of character.
Sussex Police announced today that she had now been found safe and well on Sunday and thanked the public and media for help in finding her.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Final Shoreham Airshow crash report to be published next week
- Tributes to player, 31, who collapsed and died on football pitch
- Brighton city centre office block is sold for £11.2 million
- Man, 73, arrested over sending offensive social media messages to two MPs
- Storm Doris is on her way and could bring winds of 70mph to Sussex