A mother who went missing from her home for more than a month has been found safe and well.
Sharon Sibley has been reported missing by her two children after she didn't return to her home in Eversfield Road in Eastbourne on Saturday May 10.
The disappearance of the 42-year-old was described by police at the time as being out of character.
Sussex Police announced today that she had now been found safe and well on Sunday and thanked the public and media for help in finding her.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Family and East Sussex coroner critical of New York Police Department after death of 28-year-old woman mowed down by a car
- Council officer and former special constable showered gifts and cash on boy he then sexually abused
- Mum claims she was told to stop breastfeeding by headteacher
- Farmer shoots dead black Labrador for killing three sheep and injuring another
- Brighton-born father of six recalls the harrowing days of being evacuated from Dunkirk 75-years ago