A mother who went missing from her home for more than a month has been found safe and well.
Sharon Sibley has been reported missing by her two children after she didn't return to her home in Eversfield Road in Eastbourne on Saturday May 10.
The disappearance of the 42-year-old was described by police at the time as being out of character.
Sussex Police announced today that she had now been found safe and well on Sunday and thanked the public and media for help in finding her.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- 'No evidence of harm to patients' in secret ambulance delay scheme
- Duke of Edinburgh admires views of Brighton and Hove as he boards i360
- Taxi companies set to fight for your custom as Uber launches in Brighton and Hove
- Parliament misled over patients transport ambulance scandal
- Dollars, shotguns and watch stolen in robbery at remote home