A mother who went missing from her home for more than a month has been found safe and well.
Sharon Sibley has been reported missing by her two children after she didn't return to her home in Eversfield Road in Eastbourne on Saturday May 10.
The disappearance of the 42-year-old was described by police at the time as being out of character.
Sussex Police announced today that she had now been found safe and well on Sunday and thanked the public and media for help in finding her.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Headliners for airport music festival - Wild Life - are named
- Brighton OAP spent £50,000 on fine wine, fine food, male companionship and escorts not to lose her benefits
- Husband tipped off Sussex Police wife was drink driving on the school run
- Man in his 60s hit by a number 7 bus in Hove
- Brighton's top gay nightclub's 'chav' night comes under fire for being ‘rude to working classes’