A man suffered facial injuries following a late night assault.
The 36-year-old was involved in a "violent incident" near the Palace Pier and Pool Valley in Brighton.
He needed hospital treatment for his injuries following the incident, which happened shortly after midnight on June 7.
Anyone who saw what happened or who may have other information is asked to phone Sussex Police on 101 or email@example.com, quoting serial 029 of 7/6.
- £6m to be used to fix roundabout at Brighton's "most hazardous" junction
- Gun sezied in armed police stand-off with man in caravan
- Government body slams council claims over concessionary bus travel
- UPDATE: Police hunt for missing man in Brighton with helicopter
- Brighton bin strike still on as union has "no trust" in management