A man suffered facial injuries following a late night assault.
The 36-year-old was involved in a "violent incident" near the Palace Pier and Pool Valley in Brighton.
He needed hospital treatment for his injuries following the incident, which happened shortly after midnight on June 7.
Anyone who saw what happened or who may have other information is asked to phone Sussex Police on 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting serial 029 of 7/6.
- Man found unconscious outside Brighton railway station
- Prolific conman on the run after allegedly defrauding lover of £850,000
- Call for greater police presence to stop neighbourhood being turned into "no-go area"
- Department of Health: ‘Allegations of illegally operating ambulances are very serious and need to be investigated’
- Bar explosion: 'We don't know why anyone would want to do this. Thankfully no-one was hurt'