A man suffered facial injuries following a late night assault.
The 36-year-old was involved in a "violent incident" near the Palace Pier and Pool Valley in Brighton.
He needed hospital treatment for his injuries following the incident, which happened shortly after midnight on June 7.
Anyone who saw what happened or who may have other information is asked to phone Sussex Police on 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting serial 029 of 7/6.
- Man we met at gay nightclub died on our sofa
- Police called as girls, 12, get thrown out of cinema
- UPDATE: Severe delays on all Brighton and Hove bus services
- New ticket scheme confuses commuters at Brighton station
- Man who died in Newhaven lorry crash on Friday named