A man suffered facial injuries following a late night assault.
The 36-year-old was involved in a "violent incident" near the Palace Pier and Pool Valley in Brighton.
He needed hospital treatment for his injuries following the incident, which happened shortly after midnight on June 7.
Anyone who saw what happened or who may have other information is asked to phone Sussex Police on 101 or email@example.com, quoting serial 029 of 7/6.
- Man tries to lure school boy, 12, into car and other students have been targeted too
- Parking loophole allows parent to avoid fines by pulling up on a green
- Man charged with terrorism offences after explosives found in flat
- Fear park could become playing field for academy
- Airport repair work 'to start within two weeks'