A man suffered facial injuries following a late night assault.
The 36-year-old was involved in a "violent incident" near the Palace Pier and Pool Valley in Brighton.
He needed hospital treatment for his injuries following the incident, which happened shortly after midnight on June 7.
Anyone who saw what happened or who may have other information is asked to phone Sussex Police on 101 or email@example.com, quoting serial 029 of 7/6.
- Council proposes 6% council tax rise
- UPDATE: Five-year-old-boy hospitalised after being hit by ambulance
- School science lab smashed up in break in
- Search helicopter and lifeboats launched after reports woman walked into sea
- Man charged with assaulting police officers following five hour stand-off