A builder disturbed a would-be burglar as they attempted to sneak into a bungalow.
The intruder was disturbed after breaking a window at the back of the bungalow in Oving Road in Chichester at 1.30pm on Thursday June 12 before running off towards the A27 Chichester bypass.
The suspect is described as a white man, aged 35, 6' and of average build with short mousey blonde hair and was wearing a blue short-sleeved collared shirt with blue trousers at the time of the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 840 of 12/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- UPDATE: Rooftop man charged with assault, wasting police time and failing to return on bail
- Prison officer set upon by three inmates in Lewes Prison is hospitalised
- Hundreds queue for new iPhone 6 outside Churchill Square in Brighton
- Parents back new parking crackdown near schools
- Concern grows for missing 55-year-old