A builder disturbed a would-be burglar as they attempted to sneak into a bungalow.
The intruder was disturbed after breaking a window at the back of the bungalow in Oving Road in Chichester at 1.30pm on Thursday June 12 before running off towards the A27 Chichester bypass.
The suspect is described as a white man, aged 35, 6' and of average build with short mousey blonde hair and was wearing a blue short-sleeved collared shirt with blue trousers at the time of the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or email email@example.com quoting serial 840 of 12/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Mother who was drunk whilst looking after her two-year-old son ordered to complete 60 hours of community service
- UKIP could target Tory’s Sussex seat
- £16 profit for My Little Pony nine-hour lectures
- Historic Sussex mansion hosts BBC’s Countryfile show
- Wet road safety advice for motorists after 16 car accidents in less than 24 hours