A builder disturbed a would-be burglar as they attempted to sneak into a bungalow.
The intruder was disturbed after breaking a window at the back of the bungalow in Oving Road in Chichester at 1.30pm on Thursday June 12 before running off towards the A27 Chichester bypass.
The suspect is described as a white man, aged 35, 6' and of average build with short mousey blonde hair and was wearing a blue short-sleeved collared shirt with blue trousers at the time of the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or email email@example.com quoting serial 840 of 12/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Council officer and former special constable showered gifts and cash on boy he then sexually abused
- Mum claims she was told to stop breastfeeding by headteacher
- Farmer shoots dead black Labrador for killing three sheep and injuring another
- Brighton-born father of six recalls the harrowing days of being evacuated from Dunkirk 75-years ago
- Hundreds of hospital staff may go on strike