A builder disturbed a would-be burglar as they attempted to sneak into a bungalow.
The intruder was disturbed after breaking a window at the back of the bungalow in Oving Road in Chichester at 1.30pm on Thursday June 12 before running off towards the A27 Chichester bypass.
The suspect is described as a white man, aged 35, 6' and of average build with short mousey blonde hair and was wearing a blue short-sleeved collared shirt with blue trousers at the time of the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or email email@example.com quoting serial 840 of 12/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Surf instructor who died aged 21 was "the best soul", friends say
- Carer still in profession despite lacing juice and porridge with laxatives
- It's full steam ahead for Albion's £170 million game
- Children's Laureate to deliver speech at STATS protest
- Saltdean Lido bosses claim rival Brighton seafront pool could harm their prospects