A man has been quizzed by police over a dispute with a taxi driver.
Sussex Police were called to Neville Close in Crawley at around 4.15am on Sunday June 15 to a report that a man had damaged the wing mirror of a taxi after a dispute over the fare.
Twenty-three-year Vikesh Patel, of Neville Close in Crawley, will appear at Crawley Magistrates' Court on July 2 charged with attempted robbery, criminal damage and making off without payment.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Sussex Police launch crackdown on drug driving as new legislation comes into force
- 17 things to do in Brighton, Hove and Sussex - Monday March 2, 2015
- Sussex weather and tides: What we should expect on Monday March 2
- Brighton Wheel bosses want to keep attraction until 2021
- Waste workers all set for strike