A man has been quizzed by police over a dispute with a taxi driver.
Sussex Police were called to Neville Close in Crawley at around 4.15am on Sunday June 15 to a report that a man had damaged the wing mirror of a taxi after a dispute over the fare.
Twenty-three-year Vikesh Patel, of Neville Close in Crawley, will appear at Crawley Magistrates' Court on July 2 charged with attempted robbery, criminal damage and making off without payment.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Calls for changes in the law after "deeply concerning" refusal to grant police access to details of Shoreham Airshow crash cause
- Hove football agent filmed as part of newspaper investigation into corruption following Big Sam sacking
- Sussex boy Southgate's England role
- Police to investigate less crime as officer numbers cut
- Phone mast goes up after council blunder