Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man to appear in court over taxi dispute
2:31pm Monday 23rd June 2014 in News
A man has been quizzed by police over a dispute with a taxi driver.
Sussex Police were called to Neville Close in Crawley at around 4.15am on Sunday June 15 to a report that a man had damaged the wing mirror of a taxi after a dispute over the fare.
Twenty-three-year Vikesh Patel, of Neville Close in Crawley, will appear at Crawley Magistrates' Court on July 2 charged with attempted robbery, criminal damage and making off without payment.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- David Cameron and George Osborne visit Eastbourne
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Government promises £2m to help town's tourism industry
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Business owners were uninsured
- Police probing suspicious death of 60-year-old man
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Firefighters were heroes in blaze battle
Comments are closed on this article.