Police are investigating after trip wires made out of fishing equipment were found at a beauty spot.
Sussex Police are warning cyclists to be on the lookout for the home-made traps which have been uncovered in a series of incidents in Paradise Woods and Friston Forest near to Eastbourne.
Most recently, a cyclist spotted fishing wire tied between two trees at neck level with the potential to bring a cyclist off their bike.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on contact police on 101quoting serial 1416 of 22/06/14.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- UPDATED: Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after being hit by lorry on A259
- Delays and cancellations on the buses expected until the early evening in Brighton and Hove