Police are investigating after trip wires made out of fishing equipment were found at a beauty spot.
Sussex Police are warning cyclists to be on the lookout for the home-made traps which have been uncovered in a series of incidents in Paradise Woods and Friston Forest near to Eastbourne.
Most recently, a cyclist spotted fishing wire tied between two trees at neck level with the potential to bring a cyclist off their bike.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on contact police on 101quoting serial 1416 of 22/06/14.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Person killed in Brighton flat fire
- Four people injured after first-floor balcony collapses into basement
- Woman raped in car park near Devil's Dyke
- Politicians at loggerheads over Parliament's right to overturn Brexit vote
- Thousands of cream teas sent around the country to raise money for children's medical research