Police are investigating after trip wires made out of fishing equipment were found at a beauty spot.
Sussex Police are warning cyclists to be on the lookout for the home-made traps which have been uncovered in a series of incidents in Paradise Woods and Friston Forest near to Eastbourne.
Most recently, a cyclist spotted fishing wire tied between two trees at neck level with the potential to bring a cyclist off their bike.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on contact police on 101quoting serial 1416 of 22/06/14.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- 75-year-old is mugged in her own home
- December is the worst month for road deaths in Sussex this year with scores of crashes and casualties this week
- ‘Death trap’ cycle lane claims fourth victim
- Interim worker cost double the money of sacked housing chief
- More Brighton and Hove councillors 'will defect to Ukip'