Police are investigating after trip wires made out of fishing equipment were found at a beauty spot.
Sussex Police are warning cyclists to be on the lookout for the home-made traps which have been uncovered in a series of incidents in Paradise Woods and Friston Forest near to Eastbourne.
Most recently, a cyclist spotted fishing wire tied between two trees at neck level with the potential to bring a cyclist off their bike.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on contact police on 101quoting serial 1416 of 22/06/14.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- One of Brighton's oldest shops could be torn down to make way for entrance to new shopping square
- Case against man accused of stabbing boxer near to Brighton seafront dropped
- Half of Brighton's pay and display machines to be scrapped as city moves to pay by phone
- She said yes! Couple get engaged in photo booth only to leave the pictures in the back of a cab
- Cyclist dies following crash with another cyclist