A tattooed inmate is wanted by police.
Sussex Police say Kieran Parslow has to return to prison at the request of the Probation Service for breaching the terms of his prison release licence.
He had been sentenced to 33 months imprisonment for drugs offences at Lewes Crown Court in April 2012.
The 21-year-old is described as white, 6' tall, of slim build, with blue eyes and short brown hair, and has the tattoo 'God bless the ones I have loved and lost' in scroll style on his right arm.
He has links to the Hastings, Bexhill, Battle, St Leonards and London areas.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101, email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 1183 of 29/5.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Michael Lane found guilty of murdering Shana Grice
- Hove MP describes dramatic moments following attack on Westminster
- Parents: Shana's death could have been prevented by police had they listened
- Sussex Police issue apology to Shana Grice's family
- 12 Sussex Police employees investigated over contact with murder victim and her killer