Two missing women have been found safe and well.
Missing Chloe Hall, from Ticehurst, has been found safe and well on Tuesday after a police appeal raised concerns.
The 16-year-old had been reported missing with friend Marnie Stocking, from Asten Fields in Battle, after they were seen together at Battle Railway Station with a suitcase.
Louise Graham, from Bognor, has also been found safe and well on the same day.
The 39-year-old went missing after boarding a train to Barnham at Bognor station a week earlier.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Range Rover thief strikes again but new attempt is bungled
- Giant water slide the size of three football pitches destined for Brighton
- 999 crews wait 9,000 times at casualty when they could have been out saving lives
- Crawley Town fans praised by police
- Southern Rail makes improved pay offer to drivers