Two missing women have been found safe and well.
Missing Chloe Hall, from Ticehurst, has been found safe and well on Tuesday after a police appeal raised concerns.
The 16-year-old had been reported missing with friend Marnie Stocking, from Asten Fields in Battle, after they were seen together at Battle Railway Station with a suitcase.
Louise Graham, from Bognor, has also been found safe and well on the same day.
The 39-year-old went missing after boarding a train to Barnham at Bognor station a week earlier.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Roadside tributes to Paradise Park worker
- Fresh family appeal to help solve Sussex Police's biggest murder investigation for 15 years
- Police shut down rave in industrial unit
- Investigation launched into historic seafront baths fire
- Firefighters help woman to break into own home to take her medication