Two missing women have been found safe and well.
Missing Chloe Hall, from Ticehurst, has been found safe and well on Tuesday after a police appeal raised concerns.
The 16-year-old had been reported missing with friend Marnie Stocking, from Asten Fields in Battle, after they were seen together at Battle Railway Station with a suitcase.
Louise Graham, from Bognor, has also been found safe and well on the same day.
The 39-year-old went missing after boarding a train to Barnham at Bognor station a week earlier.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Firefighters tackling major blaze in Brighton
- First step in £35million scheme for Corn Exchange and Studio Theatre
- Guns and machete found in pond by dog
- Pain cured on a limb and a prayer
- Trying to tackle loneliness