Two missing women have been found safe and well.
Missing Chloe Hall, from Ticehurst, has been found safe and well on Tuesday after a police appeal raised concerns.
The 16-year-old had been reported missing with friend Marnie Stocking, from Asten Fields in Battle, after they were seen together at Battle Railway Station with a suitcase.
Louise Graham, from Bognor, has also been found safe and well on the same day.
The 39-year-old went missing after boarding a train to Barnham at Bognor station a week earlier.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Brighton and Hove Cityclean workers set to strike three times in two weeks
- Fight to save Brighton's Hippodrome from redevelopment into eight-screen cinema appears over after planning application isn't called in
- Rooftop man pleads guilty to wasting police time after 30 officers involved in four and a half hour standoff
- Prison officer set upon by three inmates in Lewes Prison is hospitalised
- Mother Nature brings her show to Sussex