Two missing women have been found safe and well.
Missing Chloe Hall, from Ticehurst, has been found safe and well on Tuesday after a police appeal raised concerns.
The 16-year-old had been reported missing with friend Marnie Stocking, from Asten Fields in Battle, after they were seen together at Battle Railway Station with a suitcase.
Louise Graham, from Bognor, has also been found safe and well on the same day.
The 39-year-old went missing after boarding a train to Barnham at Bognor station a week earlier.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- 'Disgusting' act against charity sculpture as Snowdog vandals strike again
- Home Guard tributes paid to Dad's Army creator
- Multi-million pound losses for developers behind £250 million Brighton regeneration projects
- GBBO: One day left to find out if Sussex-born contestant wins
- Fears of illegal cockle picking at site of special scientific interest