Two missing women have been found safe and well.
Missing Chloe Hall, from Ticehurst, has been found safe and well on Tuesday after a police appeal raised concerns.
The 16-year-old had been reported missing with friend Marnie Stocking, from Asten Fields in Battle, after they were seen together at Battle Railway Station with a suitcase.
Louise Graham, from Bognor, has also been found safe and well on the same day.
The 39-year-old went missing after boarding a train to Barnham at Bognor station a week earlier.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Council wins grant to help fund £2.1 million scheme to reduce congestion
- Former Worthing star swoops in to save club
- Seven in court over Brighton heroin raids
- Student duped into becoming money mule by fake job advert
- Twenty years after being given HIV-infected blood, Mark Ward from Peacehaven finally gets some sense of justice